Sign in to follow this  
Welshie13

Bossk and Sabine Poses

Hi all,

With Bossk and Sabine arriving this week my question is what poses are you going with?

Bossk: For me it has to be the grenade pose, it just looks more fun to paint.

Sabine: I'm thinking no helmet (I really enjoy the challenge of getting faces right), twin pistols, with the helmet on the floor (so I still get to paint it). The Darksaber would be a fun challenge to paint though so I can't quite decide.

I'm thinking no helmet and darksaber for Sabine. Painted in Season 3 colours.

Then as I'll probably get 2 eventually the other one will have the pistols and maybe the helmet. That'll be in a yet to be decided colour scheme.

I agree on Bossk - grenade version. 

I think with Sabine I’m going to have to wait and see. If possible, I’d like to keep the head unglued so I can swap them out but honestly it depends on how she looks in-hand. The preview images almost make the helmet look too large.

i also need to grab the IA pack for Sabine/Zeb because that sculpt looks like the scale may be pretty spot on for Legion. If so, then the official Legion version will get the Darksaber while I use the IA sculpt for a dual pistol Sabine.  

24 minutes ago, FSD said:

I agree on Bossk - grenade version. 

I think with Sabine I’m going to have to wait and see. If possible, I’d like to keep the head unglued so I can swap them out but honestly it depends on how she looks in-hand. The preview images almost make the helmet look too large.

i also need to grab the IA pack for Sabine/Zeb because that sculpt looks like the scale may be pretty spot on for Legion. If so, then the official Legion version will get the Darksaber while I use the IA sculpt for a dual pistol Sabine.  

Once I see the sculpt in person I may see if I can keep bits unglued to allow swap outs. Heads usually fit well enough, though I doubt this will work for arms.

IDK, honestly I don't love either Bossk pose, but it has more to do with his legs than anything.  I really wish he was on a knee or something.  I'll probably play around with it for a bit and wind up going with the grenade though.

Sabine is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, which means I bought 2 so I don't have to make that choice. Helmet and twin pistols, no helmet and saber, but stealing the OP idea of helmet on the base. 
Boskk I am leaning towards the grenade pose. He just feels wrong if he doesn't have a free hand/claw.

On 6/24/2019 at 6:57 AM, Welshie13 said:

Hi all,

With Bossk and Sabine arriving this week my question is what poses are you going with?

Bossk: For me it has to be the grenade pose, it just looks more fun to paint.

Sabine: I'm thinking no helmet (I really enjoy the challenge of getting faces right), twin pistols, with the helmet on the floor (so I still get to paint it). The Darksaber would be a fun challenge to paint though so I can't quite decide.

I’m getting 2 Sabine models so I can do multiple poses. 

1 hour ago, Welshie13 said:

I have just picked up my Bossk and Sabine from my local shop. Good news, Sabine's head and arms are well molded and fit quite snug so very easy to swap on and off without needing magnets or worrying about them falling off mid game. 

Famous last words..   right up there with “what could possibly go wrong” or “I've got a bad feeling about this..”

On 6/26/2019 at 1:29 PM, Welshie13 said:

I have just picked up my Bossk and Sabine from my local shop. Good news, Sabine's head and arms are well molded and fit quite snug so very easy to swap on and off without needing magnets or worrying about them falling off mid game. 

If you don’t mind my asking, where are you in the world? I’m really hoping to see Bossk soon.