It would help to know what options you have available to you.  While your ships loaded out reasonably, they're also very, very point-heavy.  Supernatural Reflexes on Darth Vader, for example, is EXTREMELY potent, but also a lot of points to invest in a single ship (he's worth more than half your squad alone).

I'm guessing you're limited to just the Core Set and one TIE Advanced x1... that would make for a very fragile squad, to be sure.  If you can get another ship (honestly... ANY ship), you'd be able to spread your points (and damage) around better.  Even if it's just a basic TIE Fighter, you'll get a TON of new (and mostly better) pilots to work with.

That...is a very fragile list. Supernatural Vader is scary but that is a lot of points on him. I am guessing you only have a Core Set and the Tie Advanced expansions. If you can getting a Tie Striker or Tie Fighter expansion can give you more options. If you can we can help you make a more durable squadron. 

If you can't, well I recommend taking Cluster Missles off Vader. Unless your opponent is bringing a swarm of ships then Vader's primary will be better. Plus if your friend is bringing a 6 like Han or Fenn then your Vader moving last is a big deal.

Looks like you only have the Core set and i TIE x1.

At this point, I'd say don't worry about your list being any good, worry more about getting the fundamentals down: Maneuvering, setting target priorities, staying out of arc, things like that. Focus on your skills as a the player. There isn't any list that will carry you to victory unless you have the knowledge and experience to benefit from it.

You'll have a bigger collection of ships than you'll know what to do with soon enough.

13 minutes ago, Force Majeure said:

Looks like you only have the Core set and i TIE x1.

At this point, I'd say don't worry about your list being any good, worry more about getting the fundamentals down: Maneuvering, setting target priorities, staying out of arc, things like that. Focus on your skills as a the player. There isn't any list that will carry you to victory unless you have the knowledge and experience to benefit from it.

You'll have a bigger collection of ships than you'll know what to do with soon enough.

This^^

Just have fun and play games. I was doing Punisher and Tie FIghters when I first started and getting clobbered from my brother playing Bwings and Millenium Falcon.