Force Majeure

Most Hated Pilots

There are those pilots that you just HATE to face because of their nasty abilities. Who are they? 

War stories welcome.

-----------------------------------

I love to fly Maarek Stele. His ability brings me so much joy when it catches someone off guard (I keep it bottled up inside my black little heart though and smile about it all the way home).

Posted (edited)

Anything I 5+ gets a little irksome given how **** common they are

Otherwise, there's no real hate compared to 1st edition

Kinda don't like Soontir/rau/Vader I guess due to lucky greens, but since Palp isn't around every attack actually has a chance of doing something!

Edited by ficklegreendice

Nothing specific, but I really don’t like it when I see something on the other side that I am not equipped to deal with (like quad ARCs when I’m flying Resistance 5s.... picking them apart when the arc player is flying right is very hard)

Posted (edited)

Not a particular ship, but the prevalence of 6-6-5 type lists. I hate how everything is high I meta. Not because I dislike the pilots singly, but because I dislike how so many people depend on high I to win.

Mostly because I love seeing more variety. I dislike facing the same dozen pilots all the time.

Also Lulo. 

But my biggest hate on? Palob with 4-lom. Yes a two ship combo.

Edited by millertime059

Palob and 4-L0M get my second.

And fracking Drea. That woman is a nightmare, because it almost always means double tapping Scum beef, and I still have no clue how to approach that kind of disaster of a list with my poor Republic Arcs and Torrents.

And I guess Wedge, because he, again, preys on my poor Republic ships.

2 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

I like to fly a lot of low HP init 4 and 5 stuff, so I hate Wedge.

24 minutes ago, Kreen said:

And I guess Wedge, because he, again, preys on my poor Republic ships.

Add me into the I hate Wedge group; I6, cheap (too cheap in my opinion) and reduces your agility. Wdge really needs to have his points looked at. Period. 

I hate SNR Kylo. Not because impossible but BORING, same for the rising 2 Jedi Republic builds with regen. And Hand Brake Han.  If you’re idea of fun is having 1-2 engagements then regening to win on points, I don’t like you. 😜

Palob....

Stoopid Mining Guild Tie that jams you...

Rebel beef is getting old, as is 4 phantoms...

I agree with the others above, tho, that these are minor complaints compared with 1e. 

Posted (edited)

I Used to enjoy this, had a bit of synergy going on without being too reliant on the other ships. Then Hyperspace has taken over everything and haven’t played it in ages  

(46) Maarek Stele [TIE Advanced x1]
(2) Fire-Control System
(1) Crack Shot

(82) Rexler Brath [TIE/D Defender]
(5) Juke

(54) "Whisper" [TIE/ph Phantom]
(5) Juke

Total points: 195

People hated the constant juke understandably. 

Edited by Archangelspiv

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, pakirby said:

Guri.  Fenn. Wedge. The BuffaloWings (Braylen/Ten).  

Guri and Fenn are fine. Guri who starts at 63pt needs 10pts of adv sensors to shine so she she is 73pts. Fenn with predator is 70pts.

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber

18 minutes ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

Guri ans Fenn are fine. Guri needs 10pts of adv sensors to shine so she she is 73pts. Fenn with predator is 70pts. thats fine but Wedge, Braylen, Ten?

Not talking points for me, but I hate Guri and Fenn.  They are high on my list to get off of the board.

Surprising how much ppl hate Wedge. I must admit he as powerful and I honestly am rather scared of him. If he engages, I try and gun him down asap. 

Vader i can see being a pain to play against too. 

But anything fat turreted, run around and regain and win on points I generally really hate.