Von3679

Star Wars: Trials Of The Jedi OOC

Posted (edited)

Tame a mount: 2eA+1eP+1eD 3 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
a-s.pnga-s.pngp-tr.pngd-th.png

I'll take a strain for the threat result and will defer to you all for what to do with the Triumph... unless we can use that for allowing An-Djana @Edgehawk  to hitch a ride with me.

Edited by Beto666

Sorry for the delay! Im sick the past few days, so i was offline.

@oneeyedmatt87, you notice that the grass in the area has some areas which seemed to be flattened artificially, as if by speeder bikes and that these grass were still alive, which meant that the speeder bikes were here quite recently.

@Sincereagape, sure! Feel free to roll your force die! 

@Beto666, that can happen, depending on @Edgehawk. However, it would make riding slightly more difficult die to the animal carrying 2 people, but it allows u to fight back if ever needed. 

12 hours ago, oneeyedmatt87 said:

@Von3679 In general I'm not a fan of repeat checks, but I don't want to be hamstringing the team by being the only one who can't climb on an animal...

oh crap, you don't have a ride yet either @oneeyedmatt87? Does anyone excel in Survival and could do some finagling to tame a mount for him? Do we have Destiny points we can play with? would finding/building some simple mode of transportation in our wreck be feasible?

7 hours ago, Beto666 said:

oh crap, you don't have a ride yet either @oneeyedmatt87? Does anyone excel in Survival and could do some finagling to tame a mount for him? Do we have Destiny points we can play with? would finding/building some simple mode of transportation in our wreck be feasible?

Ironically I'm not bad at survival. Apparently I'm just really bad at climbing...

Sorry if im a bad gm, posting at so infrequent times :( 

if anyone has anything they wld wish to say about the game or my gming techniques etc, feel free to do so :) i dont mind criticism, to help me learn

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

If worst comes to worst we can walk. Maybe those who have already got mounts can assist and pull those who don't up? Two to an animal. I already have someone with me, but maybe @Tramp Graphics can help @oneeyedmatt87 out? Would that be everyone sorted?

Elarond can try, though he isn't really the largest or strongest member of the party. 

1 hour ago, Von3679 said:

Sorry if im a bad gm, posting at so infrequent times :( 

if anyone has anything they wld wish to say about the game or my gming techniques etc, feel free to do so :) i dont mind criticism, to help me learn

You are doing okay.  The pace of the game works for me due to RL, and running my own PbP game.  The game seems to have a dedicated set of players so far.  My only critique is to speed up the action a little bit more. But you have had RL things going on as well, so I understand. 

On 7/25/2019 at 8:24 AM, Rabobankrider said:

If worst comes to worst we can walk. Maybe those who have already got mounts can assist and pull those who don't up? Two to an animal. I already have someone with me, but maybe @Tramp Graphics can help @oneeyedmatt87 out? Would that be everyone sorted?

That would be a average coordination check by both players, with a boost. 

On 7/25/2019 at 9:00 AM, Sincereagape said:

@Von3679 Are Beto and I able to have our character sheets edited into the original post of this thread?  I don't want to have to keep searching through the threads for my character sheet. 

Sure, sorry for the delay, been q busy past few days