Sign in to follow this  
D&G72206

Krennic list heavy on death troopers

I really like the death troopers and their ability to switch between a range 4 black dice to a range 2 red dice attack is huge.  I own three squads and was thinking of getting a fourth for the list below.  

krennic 90

2x stormtrooper  136

DLT19

stormtrooper 70

DLT 19

scout intel

4x Death Trooper 504

DLT19D

Hunter

Recon Intel

E-11D config

800 pts total. Hunter is there for anti-Wookiee. And recon intel means that I should be able to shoot almost anything with the death troopers in the first round.  What do you think?

On 6/18/2019 at 1:06 PM, D&G72206 said:

I really like the death troopers and their ability to switch between a range 4 black dice to a range 2 red dice attack is huge.  I own three squads and was thinking of getting a fourth for the list below.  

krennic 90

2x stormtrooper  136

DLT19

stormtrooper 70

DLT 19

scout intel

4x Death Trooper 504

DLT19D

Hunter

Recon Intel

E-11D config

800 pts total. Hunter is there for anti-Wookiee. And recon intel means that I should be able to shoot almost anything with the death troopers in the first round.  What do you think?

Seems solid, although no medics means anything with pierce that can just autokill is going to tear them up in return (ie snipers, heroes).

9 hours ago, Ginjo Halan said:

How are you managing the recovery actions?

The first turn I'll move (if necessary) and shoot.  Then recover, then shoot the next turn.  If my target pulls to within 3, I won't recover and wait until they are within 2, then recover flipping the card and shooting the red dice at range 2.  Hunter will provide aim tokens when shooting at Wookies, imperial guard, etc.