kalidor2000

Collapse of the Republic Spoilers

Vehicles:

LAAT/c                  HMP Droid Gunship                        BARC Speeder

STAP                      WLO-5 Light Speeder Tank           HAVW A6 Juggernaut

NR-N99 Persuader Heavy Droid Tank                       AT-AP                   AT-RT

1 more Hard Point, 1k more, paragraph text includes an extended description of an integrated comlink compared to the Phase 1 entry but they might be the same. Says scrambler capable of using all standard Republic communications protocols, bu tagain, not sure if this aspect is different from the old one. Doesn't have the GM discretion setback to coordination checks as in phase 1

19 minutes ago, Issumar2380 said:

I thought for sure we would see stats on mace windu. Is maul stats same as the ones reprinted from dawn of rebellion and allies and adversaries?

Including his card in one of the latest adversary decks, we now have 4 stat blocks for Maul, correct? If so: Huh.

Starfighters:

V-19 Torrent                      V-Wing                 ARC-170              ETA-2 Actis-class Light Interceptor           

Belbullab-22 (Grievous' Starfighter)         Droid Tri-fighter

Hyena-class Droid Bomber           Trident-class assault ship

Cruisers:

Acclamator-class Planetary Assault Ship                 Pelta-class Frigate

Providence-class Dreadnought                   Subjugator-class Heavy Cruiser

I'm dying to see how the Harch stats match up to my homebrew. I really never expected them to get officially written up.

I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

22 minutes ago, c__beck said:

I'd love to see the stats on that Acclamator-class assault ship!

Sil 7, Spd 2, Han -1, Def 3/2/2/2, Arm 6, HT 80, ST 55

Weapons: 3 port and 3 starboard Quad Light Turbolaser batteries; 6 forward-mounted Quad Light Turbolaser batteries; 12 port and 12 starboard heavy laser cannons; 4 forward-mounted assault proton torpedo launchers

Massive 1 

I'm not that familiar with the old chart, but a legion falls under the Overwhelming category when assigning dice pools. Probably could just house rule it as a smaller amount of dice, but the second largest under Planetary is a Battalion of clone troopers (Vast). 

Not in the vehicle section, no. The Octuparra Tri-Droid is a Rival npc in the very back of the book but I assume you mean the ones with four legs from Episode II?