kalidor2000

Collapse of the Republic Spoilers

I noticed that the spear the Nightbother warrior [Rival] had in its stat block does three damage, and the sword the nightsister [Rival] does 3 damage.

Enchanted Nightsister blade (Melee; Damage 3; Critical 2; Range [Engaged]; Defensive 1, Disorient 3, Vicious 2).

Enchanted spear (Melee; Damage 3; Critical 3; Range [Engaged]; Disorient 2)

Doesn't that seem a bit low for the damage?

Edited by Eoen

On 9/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, Eoen said:

I noticed that the spear the Nightbother warrior [Rival] had in its stat block does three damage, and the sword the nightsister [Rival] does 3 damage.

Enchanted Nightsister blade (Melee; Damage 3; Critical 2; Range [Engaged]; Defensive 1, Disorient 3, Vicious 2).

Enchanted spear (Melee; Damage 3; Critical 3; Range [Engaged]; Disorient 2)

Doesn't that seem a bit low for the damage?

Could just be typos, with the NPC's Brawn value not added to the damage.

There's a thread over in the EotE section from GM Phil asking for dev questions for the Order 66 episode about this book, so post your question there.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:27 PM, Scott McFarland said:

All we need now is the Clone Wars Campaign adventure, taking PCs on a grand adventure from Geonosis to Order 66. Split it over two volumes. Pregen PCs. Handouts free online to support GMs - character sheets, battle maps, printable cardboard minis. 

Yeah, that’d be great.

Nice, and you’ll have this done when?

Might have missed it but haven't seen anything asking about the specifics of "Flows through all things" Talent in the Jedi Master tree. Is there a limitation in the text or is it straight up Maneuver = FR in Strain?

On 10/18/2019 at 8:27 PM, Neural Prodigy said:

Might have missed it but haven't seen anything asking about the specifics of "Flows through all things" Talent in the Jedi Master tree. Is there a limitation in the text or is it straight up Maneuver = FR in Strain?

It's once per round, so you can't use multiple maneuvers for it. Other than that, it is as described in the tree.

Other thing I thought of when I first saw the book, but never bothered to mention until now, why in the world is the WESTAR-35 (pistol) MORE expensive than the GALAAR-15 (carbine)? Did they just really want to discourage dual-wielding mandos?

4 hours ago, Kualan said:

It's once per round, so you can't use multiple maneuvers for it. Other than that, it is as described in the tree.

Holy moly that’s strong, solves a lot of strain issues with defensive Jedi builds or just Force users in general. Thanks for the clarification! My Ataru Striker/Shadow will definitely be going for this tree ASAP

1 hour ago, Neural Prodigy said:

Holy moly that’s strong, solves a lot of strain issues with defensive Jedi builds or just Force users in general. Thanks for the clarification! My Ataru Striker/Shadow will definitely be going for this tree ASAP

Remember that this talent is in a spec that you need to have Force Rating 3 to even select in the first place, which baring some exceptionally generous GMs is going to take at least a couple hundred XP to reach.  So it's not like it's a talent that a starting character can easily acquire.  Plus, it costs your maneuver, which the PC might need for other things, having to choose between a bit of strain recovery or needing to do something else with that maneuver.