kalidor2000

Collapse of the Republic Spoilers

37 minutes ago, Kaldalis said:

Just got my copy and looking through the book now. Clone Soldier career and Jedi career each have one signature ability for those wondering.

Moar?

That's awesome! I got a player in the Jedi career who will be happy to hear this. I know you just got it but wondering what that signature ability does.

Peerless Interception: Once per sessions as an out-of-turn incidental, the character may spend 2 destiny points to activate PI. For the next two rounds, when the character uses Parry or Reflect to reduce the damage of a hit, they reduce the damage by an additional amount equal to their Force Rating.

I'll respond when I can, there's quite a bit but the trees are: Jedi Career- Master and General (1 Signature Ability- Peerless Interception); Clone Soldier Career- Clone Commander, Clone Veteran, ARC Trooper (1 Signature Ability- Unmatched Teamwork); Universal- Death Watch Warrior, Nightsister, Senator, Separatist Commander

17 minutes ago, Kaldalis said:

Peerless Interception: Once per sessions as an out-of-turn incidental, the character may spend 2 destiny points to activate PI. For the next two rounds, when the character uses Parry or Reflect to reduce the damage of a hit, they reduce the damage by an additional amount equal to their Force Rating.

Definitely something my new Squib Jedi Padawan would be interested in.