Sign in to follow this  
Karneck

New Judge for North American Championship (GenCon)

1 hour ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

Boooooo, that means Gencon is playing with a stale meta that wil be nearly 540 days old ... 😟, basically unchanged from the last Gencon and just a few months removed from Gencon 2017.

The tools available in the Meta has not changed - but the Meta itself HAS, regardless. I expect there to be a whack of 2-ship there that was more absent last time, as well as some people deliberately defying those lists.

Meta evolution happened, even though the tools didn’t. Now, that being said, I won’t discount that stagnation would kick in eventually, but it hasn’t yet.

And really? Counting Days? You try really hard to not actually care. 🙂

4 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

Boooooo, that means Gencon is playing with a stale meta that wil be nearly 540 days old ... 😟, basically unchanged from the last Gencon and just a few months removed from Gencon 2017.

It is up to you to change the meta, and use a total different list no one has used before 😁.
At least you can define the Meta for 2 weeks this way 😊.

21 hours ago, Karneck said:

Players wishing to socialize or catch me for last minute questions.

Will my good buddy GEORGE WASHINGTON and his somehow identical yet metallic and round twin brother be able to get me "FAIR" (wink (did you notice i said the wink, i want to be sure you did)) rulings on my questions during games?

4 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

.... Is that one count or 4? 😁

Jokes get funnier when i just repeat them until they're funny, right?

.....what ABOUT Carlos Mencia's career?

18 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Please be aware that the hip new meta is the Dumpster Fire Mk XII (or so) that Shmitty will be happy to demonstrate, in person, to whoever is matched up with him at table 1.

Using a large at GenCon SMH. Kids these days...

2 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

Please be aware that the hip new meta is the Dumpster Fire Mk XII (or so) that Shmitty will be happy to demonstrate, in person, to whoever is matched up with him at table 1.

Mk XII sounds about right.  I’m up to 3 games in a row without even tinkering at this point.