Sign in to follow this  
XPav

My new favorite FFG error

Posted (edited)

Hrm.

Non-config Aethersprite is nearly identical to a TIE/fo.

I wonder how Jedi would do in one of those (presuming they still got their configs).  No boost, no Fine Tuned Controls, but white Evade.  Tech instead of Astromech.

Edited by theBitterFig

7 hours ago, Marinealver said:

I see nothing wrong here. Is there a specific reason why <tech> should be era exclusive? It is not like Republic/Seperatists have a unique <artifact> slot that 1st Order Resistance can't have.

Coincidence thus far? Originally it was a distinction between OT and ST, but since we now have 3 eras all in one, I think it make sure more sense to be willing to open that up where it’s appropriate.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Marinealver said:

I see nothing wrong here. Is there a specific reason why <tech> should be era exclusive? It is not like Republic/Seperatists have a unique <artifact> slot that 1st Order Resistance can't have.

First Order Commander flying a Republic starfighter not used since before she was born 🤣🤣

But also, thematically, AO tech hadn't been invented yet. I don't think FFG has relaxed tech chronology until this (probable misprint) even for QB. But if they are going to, I would love me some Pattern Analyzer Bwings!

Edited by prauxim

14 hours ago, Marinealver said:

The tech's not the problem here man, the time traveller is! :P 

17 hours ago, Marinealver said:

Tech's not exclusive, per se, but it's part of the sequel-era ship identities.  It also helps to develop faction identities.