Eoen

Collapse of the Republic shipping now.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Daeglan said:

@Absol197 might be able t ok guess. But i dont think she follows the decks

You would be correct; sorry :( .  The decks just don't appeal to me, so I don't really feel any drive to track them.

Also... WHY did they suddenly change their release dates?!?  My poor, poor numbers!  Also, I drove to my FLGS after the gym tonight to pick up the book, and it wasn't there!  I had ugly, wet shower-hair montrals in public to get that book, and I couldn't get it!

Edited by Absol197

46 minutes ago, Absol197 said:

You would be correct; sorry :( .  The decks just don't appeal to me, so I don't really feel any drive to track them.

Also... WHY did they suddenly change their release dates?!?  My poor, poor numbers!  Also, I drove to my FLGS after the gym tonight to pick up the book, and it wasn't there!  I had ugly, wet shower-hair montrals in public to get that book, and I couldn't get it!

I have 2 issues with this. 1. You were deprived your book. :(
                                             2.  I dont think your montrals could ever look bad :)

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Stan Fresh said:

I don't know what's going on here, nor how I should feel about it.  But the video includes Toph, so it can't be all bad, can it? 

Edited by Absol197

41 minutes ago, Absol197 said:

I don't know what's going on here, not how I should feel about it.  But the video includes Toph, so it can't be all bad, can it? 

You clearly should

11 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

You clearly should

Huh?  I am very confused.  I don't know this song.  If it's not big band music, from a movie or video game, I probably don't know it.

25 minutes ago, Absol197 said:

Huh?  I am very confused.  I don't know this song.  If it's not big band music, from a movie or video game, I probably don't know it.

I don’t care...

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

That is 100% completely, totally, utterly, absolutely, wonderfully WRONG on soooooomany levels.😆 😆😆ROFLMAO!!!!!😆😆😆

I can't tell which is weirder the original or the parody. 

those are both covers

3 minutes ago, AnomalousAuthor said:

Lucky. Mine estimates it'll arrive on the 8th 🤦‍♂️.

Good thing too. Our session this Sunday is involving an assault on an operational droid factory. The PCs are getting support from Kal Skirata and his boys. The info in both books will come in really handy for the battle.

On 6/28/2019 at 11:44 PM, T70 Driver said:

Good thing too. Our session this Sunday is involving an assault on an operational droid factory. The PCs are getting support from Kal Skirata and his boys. The info in both books will come in really handy for the battle.

Niiiiice. I have a character that’s part of House Skirata; specifically, descended from one of his adopted Clone Commando sons, namely Atin.