Eoen

Collapse of the Republic shipping now.

I've decided to try ordering this one directly from FFG. My local store is CoolStuffInc, and while they do offer the product at a discount (like $6.00 off), the change in their warehousing means it still takes a few extra days to get to the store for pick-up. Optionally, they'll send it to my home by one of the slowest transports available for $5.99 which brings it back to the price that FFG will charge me to get it with no S&H charge.

2 hours ago, Desslok said:

Only assigning stress tokens? I would have figured the mechanics would be "Before revealing, the opposing player closes his eyes and sets the dial to a random position."

well, this HAS been floating around for a couple of years.. :)

2 hours ago, evo454 said:

Currently working at a summer camp with no service. Brought my laptop into town and I miss the Boat Meme period?LimpingSkeletalIchthyosaurs-size_restric

it teleported so no boat time :P you can start boat memes for the Gear book....even if it hasnt boated yet. I mean the last one teleported from the offices to the port to be shipping so...

Posted (edited)

Got a shipping info has been received notice today. Probably wont actually ship until tomorrow at the earliest.

I’m going to start ordering direct from FFG from now on. Saving $2 just isn’t worth it.

edit: set to arrive on the 8th. Ugh.

Edited by AnomalousAuthor