Sign in to follow this  
Alpha17

When there's no Clone Wars news...

Being hyped for things coming sooner, like Bossk. :) 

Actually, I spent some time recently queuing the purchase plan based on what is out and what is announced. I’m at 9 purchases for GCW to go across both factions (unless I need a 2nd copy of a creature trooper or new corps unit). 

Clone Wars? I’m going to let my wallet recover a while and see what else comes out first. If my friends buy in, I’ll see which side they buy into and maybe get around to the opposite.

2 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

How are you keeping the hype alive while we wait?

Making CW era terrain!

Also fantasizing about CW era unit stats, for example:

Seperatist/Trade Federation Droid Fighter (walker config): Transform and Fly Action - You may place this unit anywhere on the battle field at least range 1 from any enemy unit, so long as this is the only action you take this activation. If you do,discard any Dodge tokens and you not eligible to receive Dodge tokens for the remainder of this round.

LAAT: Hover capable dropship - If you performed a standard move of more than speed 1 last activation, you must make a compulsory move of speed 3 at the beginning of this activation. Ignore terrain of height lover than 2.

1 hour ago, thepopemobile100 said:

I keep the hype alive around here by blasting Duel of the Fates 24/7. I'm not allowed at family gatherings and I don't have friends anymore.

Who needs friends when you have Duel of Fates and will have Clone Wars in a few months?

5 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Who needs friends when you have Duel of Fates and will have Clone Wars in a few months?

I would say you need friends to play with said Clone Wars, but I suppose you could use them to make new friends 

2 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

I would say you need friends to play with said Clone Wars, but I suppose you could use them to make new friends 

If I'm left isolated from human contact long enough, maybe I'll become schizophrenic and be able to play Legion with the voices in my head.

Everyone, especially all the terrain makers should head over to the terrain sub forum. This month's Community Terrain Challenge is Clone Wars themed! I'm buried in plastic flowers getting my Felucia ideas sorted out. 

12 hours ago, thepopemobile100 said:

If I'm left isolated from human contact long enough, maybe I'll become schizophrenic and be able to play Legion with the voices in my head.

Careful.  If your voices are anything like my voices, they cheat, the bloody disembodied bastards. 

1 hour ago, Packerman29 said:

From everyone over at armada. Welcome to the the suck. 

Why do you think I switched games?  Before the SSD announcement, I figured Armada was a dead game. 

18 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Careful.  If your voices are anything like my voices, they cheat, the bloody disembodied bastards. 

Why do you think I switched games?  Before the SSD announcement, I figured Armada was a dead game. 

If people keep on playing it it will never be truly dead ;)

And glad that finally also Armada will get some more love including the Clone Wars.

With Legion I am in the meantime busy with finally getting a proper battlefield. Just got my playmat and Imperial Terrain buildings have been ordered. That currenlty excites me even more then the prospect of new units