Digitalfiends

Getting frustrated by lack of progress/updates on the SSD

36 minutes ago, ninclouse2000 said:

I highly doubt the 2 sizable ships will come out this year.  You’re highly optimistic and I like that.  Just don’t hold your breath.

I didn't say I believed they'd be out this year, just that they're coming out relatively soon. Unless FFG starts getting really crazy with it and make new huges I would not expect to have an extensive wait on them.

Has everyone forgotten the US has sanctions on Countries producing products being sold in the US?

I see a ton of stuff stating "On the boat". In the current market everything being made outside the US 

is coming into the US at a snails pace. Mattel products are barely trickling in and they are being produced

from a non-sanctioned Country.

I don't blame FFG for any of the delays in releases. I've ordered the SSD but am in no hurry to receive it as I'll 

never field it on the table. I missed out on Chimiera and that's the only thing Armada I'm drooling for.

Legion on the other hand, Tauntauns, Dewbacks, Veterans, and Shoretroopers I'm anxious to obtain.

I'd also like to see Organized Promos a little more beefed up like they were in 2015. Seems like everything

now is just Alt cards. Sure the gravy is at Regionals, Nationals, and World. But even if I was skilled enough

to make those, the expense of getting there is unobtainable for me. Need to keep the Swag coming for 

the majority of FFG's market.

8 hours ago, Strathmere said:

Has everyone forgotten the US has sanctions on Countries producing products being sold in the US?

I see a ton of stuff stating "On the boat". In the current market everything being made outside the US 

is coming into the US at a snails pace. Mattel products are barely trickling in and they are being produced

from a non-sanctioned Country.

I guess they should start distributing from Canada then. :) 

On 7/8/2019 at 7:08 AM, Kani Kantai said:

I cancelled my preorder.

I’m not saying I won’t order it again at some point...so it’s a meaningless gesture perhaps, but anyway, that’s £ to spend on other hobbies with actual product support.

I had been waiting just as long for the next memoir 44 expansion, which also just came out, but with that I not only cancelled my preorder, I’ve committed to not buy anymore Memoir 44 at all - it’s now X-Wing 1.0 and Imperial Assault to me: a complete game I don’t need to feel compelled to keep spending money on.

Armada is dangerously close to joining that list.

Just in the interests of transparency, I did in fact re-pre-order the other day when the boat news hit. 🙃

Hopefully it will arrive in time for the Armada Campaign we have scheduled for mid/late August.

13 hours ago, Kani Kantai said:

Just in the interests of transparency, I did in fact re-pre-order the other day when the boat news hit. 🙃

Hopefully it will arrive in time for the Armada Campaign we have scheduled for mid/late August.

Purge the non-believers!!🌩🌩🔥🔥🌩🌩