Sign in to follow this  
Blail Blerg

Can Vader link action into action into action via ability, or once per opportunity?

if you wanted a direct answer your question, it's actually yes to both. Each action creates it's own opportunity, so the once per opportunity concept (although I'm not sure it's as much a thing in 2.0 as it was in 1.0, but I could be wrong about that) is still satisfied.

2 hours ago, Juunon said:

if you wanted a direct answer your question, it's actually yes to both. Each action creates it's own opportunity, so the once per opportunity concept (although I'm not sure it's as much a thing in 2.0 as it was in 1.0, but I could be wrong about that) is still satisfied.

it's definitely still a thing. you and @DR4CO are 100% right, though.

Posted (edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 9:16 PM, DR4CO said:

Each action is its own opportunity for Vader to use his ability, so yes, you may perform as many actions as you have Force points.

Ehh. I get what you actually mean here, but lets make it clear. You can perform as many actions as you have active Force Charges, not total force points. I know that sounds obvious so most of us, but clear things have been confused before. 

Edited by Lyianx
charges, not tokens.

19 hours ago, Ravenhull said:

Also, while he can’t duplicate an action, the actions on damage cards are considered unique, even if they are duplicates of the same crit.

Correct. In fact, Each instance of the "Action:" header is its own action. 

From Rule Reference pg 3

◊ If a ship has multiple damage cards with the same name, each damage card’s ability is a different action.
◊ Some cards have multiple “Action:” headers, each of which indicates a different action.