Sign in to follow this  
drail14me

Great service from Asmosee!!!

It’s been said before but I’ve got to give credit to Asmodee for great customer service. 

I’ve had missing or broken parts with X-Wing, Armada and now Legion. Each time I’ve submitted a Support Request for replacement parts and each time I’ve gotten swift response. The last time, I had a replacement Armada base four days after submitting my request. 

With Legion, it was a simple missing Speeder Bike handlebar and a missing T-47 flap. Both parts are on the way!

We may have other complaints about Asmodee and FFG but they sure got Customer Service right!!!

Thanks Asmodee!!

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, drail14me said:

It’s been said before but I’ve got to give credit to Asmodee for great customer service. 

I’ve had missing or broken parts with X-Wing, Armada and now Legion. Each time I’ve submitted a Support Request for replacement parts and each time I’ve gotten swift response. The last time, I had a replacement Armada base four days after submitting my request. 

With Legion, it was a simple missing Speeder Bike handlebar and a missing T-47 flap. Both parts are on the way!

We may have other complaints about Asmodee and FFG but they sure got Customer Service right!!!

Thanks Asmodee!!

So, you are happy that a company had to sent you replacements for each and every game you own... I own about 50 tabletop games, and I've only had problems with two of them... BOTH ffg... They solved the problems, but... that makes them better??

Edited by Tubb

34 minutes ago, Tubb said:

So, you are happy that a company had to sent you replacements for each and every game you own... I own about 50 tabletop games, and I've only had problems with two of them... BOTH ffg... They solved the problems, but... that makes them better??

Yes, I’m happy. I’m happy that a company stands behind their product no matter what. I’ve asked for replacement parts and Asmodee asked no questions and sent them every time. That’s good customer service. 

1 hour ago, Tubb said:

I do agree that FFG has lots of problems with some of their products but they totally make up for it by just fixing anything they mess up on with no hassle to you whatsoever...amazing customer service!!!

I don't know how easy/hard FFG customer service is because I have NEVER had to deal with a missing or broken part upon arrival. I know I'm no testament to the whole of their product, but I've never missed anything from a box. Another company I used to buy games from on the other hand, I had to submit repeated requests on one item because they didn't understand which piece I wanted. Worst part, I couldn't show the exact piece because I didn't have it! I finally had to take a picture of everything I had and just said "send me the piece you don't see in this picture"

I did almost get another copy of the model because they kept sending me the wrong thing. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, crx3800 said:

I don't know how easy/hard FFG customer service is because I have NEVER had to deal with a missing or broken part upon arrival. I know I'm no testament to the whole of their product, but I've never missed anything from a box. Another company I used to buy games from on the other hand, I had to submit repeated requests on one item because they didn't understand which piece I wanted. Worst part, I couldn't show the exact piece because I didn't have it! I finally had to take a picture of everything I had and just said "send me the piece you don't see in this picture"

I did almost get another copy of the model because they kept sending me the wrong thing. 

I was actually missing half a fleet trooper. One of the baggies had the body of a trooper but the arms and head of the commander. When I requested a replacement, I received a complete commander instead of the missing trooper. After another request, I received the missing trooper. I didn't mind, since I trusted I would eventually get the correct item and the replacements came quickly.

That was the second time I had to make a request for replacement (the other was X-Wing). I've only ever had good, if humorous, experiences.

Edited by Darth 2Face