On 6/13/2019 at 3:09 PM, Bertie Wooster said:

Last night, @clontroper5 was keeping an eye on someone. He followed his target wherever he went. Unfortunately, @clontroper5 also got whacked in the middle of the night--and so did his target.

@clontroper5 is dead. He was a Town Babysitter.

@Madaghmire is dead. He was a Mafia Goon.

Day 2 begins; you all have 48 hours.

@FortyInRed

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@LTD

@Matt3412

@The Jabbawookie

Looks like 1 hour.

I'm still trying to figure out the patterns here. I'm relying on the judgment/analysis of more seasoned players. I might have just read things wrong but thought the implication was that it was Jabba. Did I just read that wrong?

Maybe I should change my vote?!?!

1 minute ago, FortyInRed said:

I'm still trying to figure out the patterns here. I'm relying on the judgment/analysis of more seasoned players. I might have just read things wrong but thought the implication was that it was Jabba. Did I just read that wrong?

Maybe I should change my vote?!?!

No that's my thoughts 

47 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Oh, and @FortyInRed, you've visited 30 minutes ago.  Do you have anything to say?

At a family gathering. Was checking in. Got scolded for being on phone. Just snuck away to check back in and saw that people now think it's me :(

1 hour ago, Matt3412 said:

Are we all positive there is one scum left?

No, but 3 scum in a 7 player game means a near guaranteed win for scum D1, so. . .

2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

How are you reading all of this right now??

I am more inclined to trust Jabba than I vas previously, but not by too much. Neither you nor Forty hammered, vhich is interesting, but since doing so vouldn't guarantee a vin, it isn't saying all that much. I don't like LTD's jumping around.

2 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Yes. I am not sure what to make of it. I would probably vote for Forty right now, but all my suspicions are a bit weak at the moment. . .

Yeah that's where I was right before forty started commenting,

its brilliant If hes lying 

3 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Yeah that's where I was right before forty started commenting,

its brilliant If hes lying 

Is it though?  He hasn't said much this whole game to begin with.  And that's the problem: I can't get a great read on him, just what I can see doesn't sit well.  And no defense, really, because again, not much generated content to build one from.

I'm willing to assume Matt is town.  When I flip town, Forty, this is going to look kinda bad for you.  And if you're town, I hope you have a plan for that.

1 minute ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Is it though?  He hasn't said much this whole game to begin with.  And that's the problem: I can't get a great read on him, just what I can see doesn't sit well.  And no defense, really, because again, not much generated content to build one from.

I'm willing to assume Matt is town.  When I flip town, Forty, this is going to look kinda bad for you.  And if you're town, I hope you have a plan for that.

Will you vote for ltd?