2 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Have we even discussed why [clone] was targeted?? 

1. His vote was on jabba

2. Did he slip and let on about his power role?

3. Other thoughts??? 

Forgot to put a name lol

On 6/12/2019 at 8:54 AM, clontroper5 said:

I agree that a nolynch isn't going to help anyone, and I would push for a vote on someone. That said I will withhold my vote until the morning when and hopefully I can gather a  clues on the way

This might have been the cause of his death. It reads like a soft-claim for a cop.

1 hour ago, Matt3412 said:

Have we even discussed why was targeted?? 

1. His vote was on jabba

2. Did he slip and let on about his power role?

3. Other thoughts??? 

I think he may have been targeted for the above quote. Maybe the vote on Jabba was sugar on top?

##vote @The Jabbawookie

I have the feeling it's either you or Matt. . .

Alright.  If every time I post theory this game I’m going to get “sOuNDs LikE tRiCKerY,” and another retaliatory vote from GNIPs, you’d all better kill me so LYLO with three people gets you a little more focused.

So do that before nightfall if you don’t see anything better.  In anticipation of that, and recognizing that as things stand, two town players aren’t going to be around to offer input, let’s get as much done today as possible and pressure everyone to see what shakes out.

3 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Alright.  If every time I post theory this game I’m going to get “sOuNDs LikE tRiCKerY,” and another retaliatory vote from GNIPs, you’d all better kill me so LYLO with three people gets you a little more focused.

So do that before nightfall if you don’t see anything better.  In anticipation of that, and recognizing that as things stand, two town players aren’t going to be around to offer input, let’s get as much done today as possible and pressure everyone to see what shakes out.

It vasn't retaliatory. I didn't even notice you had voted me, just that I had two votes.

And the previous vote against Forty was also not so much retaliatory but a reaction to an unprovoked vote, under the assumption that it might be scum panicking. I don't do retaliatory votes. They're fruitless.

Let’s start by addressing that unprovoked vote, along with with everything else from @FortyInRed.

On 6/11/2019 at 9:40 PM, FortyInRed said:

See how I reckon is that we must have bunch o innocents here. Godly people mindin their own bees wax. Cept for that ghost fella. He spoke up fast you see.

What's he talkin so fast for? Got something to hide? Mmm

##vote ghostofnobodyinparticular

Right out of the gate.  A little unusual for a newbie town, though newbie scum would be trying to ensure a lynch day 1.

On 6/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, The Jabbawookie said:

It's a little tempting to vote Forty, but unfair to kill him on his first night.

I'll ##vote @Madaghmire.  I don't know what you can do to avoid being my default early kill, you're the only player I know who usually doesn't show tells later on.

This elicited a sad face from Forty and is the only thing resembling pressure he’s had this whole game.  It was a pretty off-handed remark I showed I didn’t plan to follow through on.  Overreactions can be another another tell of new scum.

On 6/13/2019 at 6:27 PM, FortyInRed said:

Yep gee golly I totally understand all the words yer fellas are throwin round here. Not confused at all. We think the Jabbawookie is scum, right?

“Well, I’m just a newbie and my head is filled with oatmeal.  How about I... throw my vote in on the best town target around, who also voted against scum last round?”  Never mind the fact that one of us is actively trying to mislead, one of us has consistently demonstrated terrible judgement for hammers (yeah, it’s Matt, although overlap is possible,) and one of us disagrees with the train on me (LTD.)  So that leaves GNIPs to follow?

On 6/14/2019 at 6:48 AM, FortyInRed said:

This is my concern. I think Jabba (or LTD) might be tricking us. They've both proven cunning in other games.

Prime suspects: people who tried to hammer Mads.

5 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

Sounds like trickery to me.

##vote @The Jabbawookie

Dismissal and doubling down.  I’d think a newbie would show a little more doubt, unless he already knew exactly who was who.

Also, four posts over the course of this game: two are votes, all of them are unsupported pushes.

Forty?

That's some good thinking there from Jabba.

We have time, I believe?

## unvote GNIP

What is interesting to me is that we have had two people at L-1 for a number of hours, and Matt did not finish off either train. Way to show restraint, that man.

6 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Also still lost on the gnips case..

I don’t know if there is a case at all. My case is - there are 5 left, it’s not me, I don’t think it’s Jabba, May as well vote GNIP.

Happy to vote otherwise if convinced.

23 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Interesting.  Leaving no stone unturned.  Case?

Oh, and @FortyInRed, you've visited 30 minutes ago.  Do you have anything to say?

Well If I'm able to I will make sure a vote goes through today. Regardless 

I have my reasons, I would like to keep them my own for the time being.