Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DAILY DAILY READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Snowfall from the Knickerbocker storm, the biggest-ever recorded snowstorm in Washington, D.C., causes the roof of the Knickerbocker Theatre to collapse, killing 98.

Famous director "William   Desmond  Taylor , has been  found shot in the back in his bungalow." All associated individuals proceed to stare at one another in silence for hours...

New Orleans crime family leader Carlo Matranga retires from the organization appointing Sylvestro "Sam" Carolla in his place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It weren't me, see? Nyah."

I'm guessing we have two scum in a group of 7. It ain't me, so that leaves the six of you, or a one-in-three shot at getting the right person.

I really don't like lynching on turn one, but not-lynching turn one is also a bad idea.

The problem is also with small group that if we get two votes on someone, the scum can come along and jump on board and push them over the edge.

 

I don't think anyone every went wrong voting for Madaghmire.

## vote Madaghmire BECAUSE REASONS.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See how I reckon is that we must have bunch o innocents here. Godly people mindin their own bees wax. Cept for that ghost fella. He spoke up fast you see.

What's he talkin so fast for? Got something to hide? Mmm

 ##vote ghostofnobodyinparticular

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

See how I reckon is that we must have bunch o innocents here. Godly people mindin their own bees wax. Cept for that ghost fella. He spoke up fast you see.

What's he talkin so fast for? Got something to hide? Mmm

 ##vote ghostofnobodyinparticular

Vell, Vill was a good contact for me, you zee. I vant his killer to face justice for causing me to lose my change at the big pictures. Und I don't like silences. Normally I vould not have spoken out (ask anyvone, I am usually called out for being silent), but given how little time ve have left, I had to say something. Vy so jumpy, hmm?

##vote @FortyInRed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

5 hours remain.

Vote Count:

@clontroper5 - L-4

@FortyInRed - L-3 (GNIP)

@GhostofNobodyInParticular - L-3 (FortyInRed)

@LTD - L-4

@Madaghmire - L-2 (LTD, The Jabbawookie)

@Matt3412 - L-4

@The Jabbawookie - L-2 (Matt3412, clontroper5)

I appreciate your investigative efforts. I was beginning to worry I might have to call the police to solve this case.

GFoJJxx.jpg

...I'd rather not do that.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
Updated new votes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I’m back, keep forgetting to check this site.

Jabba I don’t blame you or anyone else voting me on d1 as default, I take it as a compliment. But its also not the right call here, unless you’re scum, in which case, you know...carry on. Speaking of, Matt brings up an interesting point. Freudian slip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a quick read-through, and theres just...very little to work with. 

Ghost and Red cross vote, Ghosts is retaliatory, which isn’t usually a great sign but there’s also not a lot going on.

LTD and Jabba put meta votes on me. Can’t argue with that, safe vote for either faction. If scum, its easily explainable. If town, its easily understood.

Matt and Clon dropped on Jabba. Both were prior to the only thing resembling a scum slip in the game so far. 

With three hours left I’d like to give Jabba a chance to talk before putting him at L-1 risking a turbo. More cautious than I’d usually be d-1 but this could go pretty quick if we aren’t careful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll vote at the one hour mark. Currently I intend to vote Jabba for “kill him on his first night” or Gnips for retaliatory voting. Theirs are the only things I see as close to vote worthy, although its been quiet. But I don’t want a turbo and I want to see who’s active closer to the deadline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Did a quick read-through, and theres just...very little to work with. 

Ghost and Red cross vote, Ghosts is retaliatory, which isn’t usually a great sign but there’s also not a lot going on.

LTD and Jabba put meta votes on me. Can’t argue with that, safe vote for either faction. If scum, its easily explainable. If town, its easily understood.

Matt and Clon dropped on Jabba. Both were prior to the only thing resembling a scum slip in the game so far. 

With three hours left I’d like to give Jabba a chance to talk before putting him at L-1 risking a turbo. More cautious than I’d usually be d-1 but this could go pretty quick if we aren’t careful.

Well given Matt’s track record I’m guaranteed to be innocent.... but in all seriousness I’m one of the people with a little actual content over flavor.  I can’t give a compelling reason not to lynch me Day 1, but there sure isn’t much reason either.

3 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

well were at like just over 2 hours and i'm getting anxiety of a no vote..

@Madaghmire can we at least get a vote from you soon. everyone else has put some form of a vote up at least 

He literally just explained why he didn’t want to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Jabbawookie said:

Well given Matt’s track record I’m guaranteed to be innocent.... but in all seriousness I’m one of the people with a little actual content over flavor.  I can’t give a compelling reason not to lynch me Day 1, but there sure isn’t much reason either.

He literally just explained why he didn’t want to do that.

Well the reason would be if we think you slipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...