1 hour ago, Pooleman said:

So FFG is still holding the “second quarter of 2919”. That leaves only three weeks. 

Or they could just miss it and edit the articles. Just like xwing 2.0 wave 4.

1 hour ago, Docgimmethenews said:

Well all of this was spoiled already...

Why did they choose this rather than a shoretrooper or RebVet article?

Or interviews with tourney winners.

Or whatever...

Yes, this was all spoiled.

Probably done to stall for time - the other units are all out farther in the future. Their mistake was showing off the units too early in that stream. 

Given the problems with the downed AT-ST I assume there's also production and distribution delays, as all of may has come and gone without a proper release.

That said they may have learned, this month's FFG live schedule has some Legion, but it's painting tips then Worlds. 

1 hour ago, FearofaBlankPlanet said:

FFG is probably just signalling that Bossk and Sabine should be out by the end of the month. 

I'm still happy to see this article, even if it doesn't spoil any new cards. 

I will be very happy if this is true. I really want to get Bossk all painted up and do a double bounty hunter/generic Officer list. 

2 minutes ago, FearofaBlankPlanet said:

Both Bossk and Sabine look fun to paint; can't wait to get both! 

Will you build Bossk toting his blaster or throwing grenades? 

I’m leaning towards the grenade pose. Just looks really cool to me. You? 

Of course, if I see one on Black Friday for a steal, I’ll probably buy a 2nd one for the other pose. :) 

I’m not 100% sure if I’m picking up Sabine. I really like the Mandolorians, and on paper she sounds really good from a gameplay perspective. On the other hand, I don’t have the original trilogy Rebel heroes yet (just Luke and Leia, who is finally based and primed so I can get started on her) and I’m less a fan of her particular armor paint scheme aesthetically. If I did go for her, I’d probably change up the scheme a little and I’d definitely go dual blaster pose.

Now, if we got generic Mandolorian SF for Rebels from the tv show or the empire got the loyalists, I’d buy both of hose up ASAP! 

33 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I’m leaning towards the grenade pose. Just looks really cool to me. You? 

Of course, if I see one on Black Friday for a steal, I’ll probably buy a 2nd one for the other pose. :) 

I’m not 100% sure if I’m picking up Sabine. I really like the Mandolorians, and on paper she sounds really good from a gameplay perspective. On the other hand, I don’t have the original trilogy Rebel heroes yet (just Luke and Leia, who is finally based and primed so I can get started on her) and I’m less a fan of her particular armor paint scheme aesthetically. If I did go for her, I’d probably change up the scheme a little and I’d definitely go dual blaster pose.

Now, if we got generic Mandolorian SF for Rebels from the tv show or the empire got the loyalists, I’d buy both of hose up ASAP! 

I love the grenade pose, so that's an easy choice for Bossk :D

I've only just gotten round to painting up my Rebels so it'll take a little time before they hit the table (I've taken ages to settle on a scheme for them), but I'm glad to have an excuse to pick up all the cool Rebel minis. 

Sabine's had a few different colour schemes across the series, and like Boba, they'll give me the opportunity to take out all the paints in my set, so that'll be awesome ^_^

And Mandalorians would be amazing! Maybe they'll be part of a 'jump troopers' wave that we'll see once Clone Wars starts releasing? 

19 minutes ago, costi said:

It doesn't return to his hand, so no.

It just stays there so you can detonate on subsequent rounds.

But the card says he gets detonate for the whole game anyway

It means that you can choose when to detonate during one of the six rounds. That's all. Don't try to read to far into it, it doesn't say anything else to imply otherwise.

Agreed with all of the above - the text “do not discard” is just a reminder that he has detonate on the charge. He must arm it the turn the card was played, however it can wait until any other turn to detonate.

8 hours ago, Jabby said:

But the card says he gets detonate for the whole game anyway

Keep in mind that removing the token from the board is part of the effect of detonating. So while Bossk still has the detonate ability for the rest of the game, there is nothing there to detonate anymore.