Sign in to follow this  
Woobyluv

About the "Two Sizable Ships"

So, I'm wondering since it's now June when we can expect the announcement for the "Two Sizable Ships" that we are supposed to get by the end of the year.  Were they saying we will get an official announcement of them by the end of the year, or that we would get the ships by the end of the year?  I'm giddy with anticipation.

10 minutes ago, Woobyluv said:

So, I'm wondering since it's now June when we can expect the announcement for the "Two Sizable Ships" that we are supposed to get by the end of the year.  Were they saying we will get an official announcement of them by the end of the year, or that we would get the ships by the end of the year?  I'm giddy with anticipation.

Gen Con

3 hours ago, Woobyluv said:

Were they saying we will get an official announcement of them by the end of the year, or that we would get the ships by the end of the year?

If I remember correctly they said that they were hoping to get them out by the end of the year.

3 hours ago, Woobyluv said:

when we can expect the announcement for the "Two Sizable Ships"

Just like @xero989 said, the announcement will most likely be at Gen Con wich goes from 01.08 till 04.08.

If I was FFG I would announce the two sizable ships in a teaser this week and the new campaign box, and showcase them all at GenCon , wrapping up the sgment with "...and that's all we have planned for the Rebel and Imperial factions for Armada. THere won't be any new product for them."

Fade to black.

Cue Star Wars Theme

Show clips of the battle of Courscant 

Wind up with "Clone Wars Factions." splashed across the screen. Preview what the new faction box/core set might look like.  

Just now, eliteone said:

If I was FFG I would announce the two sizable ships in a teaser this week and the new campaign box, and showcase them all at GenCon , wrapping up the sgment with "...and that's all we have planned for the Rebel and Imperial factions for Armada. THere won't be any new product for them."

Fade to black.

Cue Star Wars Theme

Show clips of the battle of Courscant 

Wind up with "Clone Wars Factions." splashed across the screen. Preview what the new faction box/core set might look like.  

They could do that, but the flaw in your reasoning is that it makes sense