Sign in to follow this  
Deven

Will Unbreakable Bonds be reprinted?

As it stands it nearly impossible to find this expansion with out paying ridiculous amounts of cash for it. I'd really like to see a new influx of prints to make it at least possible to pick this up at a local game store.

Wow. I had no idea that it's out of print and that it's not in their reprint que. Those prices are insane and makes want to hunt for another copy just to see if I can find one locally. Reminds me of the Midnight expansion for 2 ed.

I really wish this game had gotten a bit more love.

I have a feeling that Runebound 3.0 and its expansions did not sell well at all, and therefore doubt that they will reprint any of the products in that line. I'm glad I pounced on the last remaining, affordably priced copies of the core set and all expansions when I had the chance a few months back.

That said, I have no inside knowledge, so I could very well be wrong.

Best of luck in your search, Deven. 

Well it's good to know I just purchased the base game this week only to find out it looks like it is not being supported at all.  I just scrolled through the upcoming products list and there was not a single Runebound item being printed/ reprinted.  ****, do I hate Star Wars.  Pushes everything else off the table.

I’ve sent several emails to fantasy flight about these expansions being scalped for high dollars. They only ever give me incomplete responses. It’s super irritating. Wish they would reprint.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, TwiceBorn said:

I have a feeling that Runebound 3.0 and its expansions did not sell well at all, and therefore doubt that they will reprint any of the products in that line. I'm glad I pounced on the last remaining, affordably priced copies of the core set and all expansions when I had the chance a few months back.

That said, I have no inside knowledge, so I could very well be wrong.

Best of luck in your search, Deven. 

If there aren't any to be found that would indicate at least some market interest, although I know the base game was marked down significantly.  I think this is part of FFG's overall trend to just focus on making games from outside IPs (Star Wars, Lord or the Rings and now Marvel).

It’s just sad. I’ve been burned by ffg dropping support right after I get a new game from them 4 times in a row. They have moved to scenario based games and when they don’t sell the new scenarios these scenario based games lose there playability really fast.