Sign in to follow this  
Muelmuel

The Grand Invisible

latest?cb=20170520094933

Seems like this card has dropped off the radar in list building. Probably meant to be used with G-8s and Konstantine but Konstantine himself is pretty much MIA. How would you bring inqi into your fleets? :)

The problem once again is the slot he occupies. The officer slot is one with many candidates. For only one point more you can have Brunson, Grint or DCO, for the same amount you can get a DCO, for a few points LESS you can get Tua, Hondo,Kallus, Needa or Paply. The Inquisitor may see some table time on an SSD, but as I said, there are so many better options for the officer slot.

I'd question his usefulness on a platform that only maxes out at Speed 2.

I think his intent was to be a Hunt enabler...  Putting him on something like a Gladiator or Raider, in which you could basically Blow-Past the enemy at Maximum speed to avoid their deadliest arcs, and then use their changes in speed to swing into their rears in a tighter curve than your initial speed would allow...  And stop you over-shooting.

But its one of those things where, indeed, Maneuver is awesome and cannot be overrated, but at the same time, you're basically reliant on the enemy doing things for you to get your bonus...  So its very touchy, very twicky.