Mpori

Up coming Wave

The Hyena and N-1 articles had stated June 6th. They edited them the same day that the N-1 article was released. Best guess on my part is late June (if still on track in part) to early/mid July (if things have actually derailed). /shrug

FFG responded to a Comment Question on the Article News of the N1 Article on their Facebook Page.

That's where the "Confirmation" of the delay is.

Fantasy Flight Games Hi, Brian. I'm sorry, but Wave IV of X-Wing will not be released on June 6th. We will keep you updated with release details as soon as more information becomes available.

Edited by Drasnighta

From the very beginning, when Wave IV was announced, they said "releasing in the second quarter of 2019".  June 6th was a bit of false hope, but ultimately, FFG has actually been pretty on track with release predictions for 2.0.  I can't think of any huge delays that we've experienced, and we're now three-and-a-half waves in.  

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if we get Wave IV in the last week of June.  Going by my LGS's timing on having new product available, June 27th would be an educated guess.  I can't see a major delay on that, and even then, it'd probably roll in around the first week of July.

1 hour ago, ClassicalMoser said:

Devs said on the stream today that the next point rebalance would probably be around late June, so maybe they just decided to put those together?

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Naw screw that, I need that 14 day broke AF Republic Transport swarm meta in my life

18 hours ago, prauxim said:

Naw screw that, I need that 14 day broke AF Republic Transport swarm meta in my life

I heard from a reliable but undisclosed source, that the points rebalance likely is postponed to august, so there seems to be little link.

1 hour ago, RedHotDice said:

I heard from a reliable but undisclosed source, that the points rebalance likely is postponed to august, so there seems to be little link.

It was just stated on stream to come in late June. Maybe we're getting another in August/September? I'd like to see quarterly updates. Quarterly is a good timeframe for updates and for new releases, and the two would do well to coincide. It would allow for more incremental changes to avoid the nuclear nerfings and buffings that happened to Boba, Leia, etc.

Edited by ClassicalMoser

8 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

It would allow for more incremental changes to avoid the nuclear nerfings and buffings that happened to Boba, Leia, etc.

I think the time between initial points finalization (not release to us, but post internal tests and initial play testing) and the Jan points update was a bit longer than 6 months. Might have been finished last Jan or Feb (2018). The 4 months from public release to first adjustment would have been really telling for them. So that "nuking" may have happened thanks to almost a year between initial and first adjustment.