Sign in to follow this  
Durins_Father

LOTR Availability list

Posted (edited)

So, I did a thing. Since there are posts all over the community where people are looking for specific expansions, I decided to make a list out of it. You can find that list here: https://docs.google.com/…/1jEB-tGlr21kKTt7QnffQ8kdxbd…/edit…

On this list, you can find if the product is available via FFG, how the community regards its availability and a list of URLs to shops that sell that expansion.

I also need your input for this list. If you have an expansion for sale, then you can add it to the list. If a link has expired or there is no more available via that link, please delete it. If you find another shop that sells it, add the link to the list.

To international players, please specify the country of origin, and if you are willing to buy the pack and ship it to the buyer if there is no international shipping via the shop.
English expansions only, for now. If you want to make a tab for French, German, Spanish, or Polish translated versions, please add them in a separate tab below.

I hope people will step up to keep this updated frequently because I also have a blog to maintain and can't be asked to do both on top of my graduation assignment. I hope this got the ball rolling!

Edited by Durins_Father

31 minutes ago, LordBird said:

Dwarrowdelf Cycle Adventure Packs:  As of today, 4 of the 6 are still available here

https://imaginaire.com/en/catalogsearch/result.html?page=2&q=lord+of+the+rings+the+card+game

Only The Long dark and Watcher in The Water are out of stock.

Good to hear, people are still looking for some of those packs. Could you update the sheets with the exact link in your region? I am sure that people have been wanting to get their hands on these for a while!

2 hours ago, Durins_Father said:

Good to hear, people are still looking for some of those packs. Could you update the sheets with the exact link in your region? I am sure that people have been wanting to get their hands on these for a while!

Just did a few minutes ago.