Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Knights of Ren, and Rise of Skywalker Vanity Fair Covers

Some new info

The desert planet filmed at Wadi Rum is called Pasaana. The natives are known as the Aki-Aki.

The Knights of Ren will have scenes on Pasaana.

The snow planet is called Kijimi  (I wonder if this is another sly reference to Hideo Kojima? For those of you who don't know, the sandworm in TFA also says "Kojima" when BB-8 rolls past). 

Kijimi houses a locale known as the Thieves' Quarter which is where we will meet Keri Russell's character Zorri Bliss.

Richard E. Grant will play a First Order officer named Allegiant General Pryde.

At some point in the film, C-3PO says the words "common emblem." 

Anthony Daniels had trouble remembering this phrase similar to how Boyega had trouble remembering "biohexacrypt" in TLJ.

The mounted creatures that John and Naomi were seen riding in leaked pictures are called Orbaks.

Billie Lourd as Lieutenant Connix is confirmed to share screentime with Leia, including exchanged dialogue and touch.

Not hard to guess, but Driver confirmed that the Force bond between Kylo and Rey will "run even deeper than previously revealed."

8 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I'm not sure the reasoning for your assumption. They very well still could be.

Clubs, axes, blasters... I expected them to be former students of Luke's Jedi Academy (that joined Kylo), but they look more like bounty hunters. 😕

10 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I'm not sure the reasoning for your assumption. They very well still could be.

2 hours ago, Odanan said:

Clubs, axes, blasters... I expected them to be former students of Luke's Jedi Academy (that joined Kylo), but they look more like bounty hunters. 😕

Not all Force users must also use lightsabers...

11 hours ago, SabineKey said:

I kind of want Hux and this new general to be planning a coup behind Kylo’s back. 

For a minute there I thought that was Edward James Olmos and got excited.

Okay, more like 18 seconds.

On 5/23/2019 at 10:23 AM, SabineKey said:

I kind of want Hux and this new general to be planning a coup behind Kylo’s back. 

TBH I'll be low-key disappointed if they don't. Might kind of redeem Hux's lackluster character.

But whatever they do, I'll probably be disappointed anyway. It will be so hard to live up to my expectations within 2.5 hours. I'm probably hoping for too much.