Stan Fresh

On the Front Lines - Preview Soldiers and Politicians in Collapse of the Republic

So that leaves jedi with only 4 specializations and every other career with 6 and no signature abilities (that we know of yet)

This kind of gives me hope that they are possibly planning a jedi class book that hopefully has 2 more specs and some signature abilities.

1 minute ago, warchild1x said:

So that leaves jedi with only 4 specializations and every other career with 6 and no signature abilities (that we know of yet)

This kind of gives me hope that they are possibly planning a jedi class book that hopefully has 2 more specs and some signature abilities.

Or they plan to add the final two specializations in a future (non-CW?) book maybe? Unlike Clone Trooper it's a broad enough career that it could crop up in other era books.

Though being the TCW fanboy I am I wouldn't mind even a third Clone Wars book, but I think that would be pushing it for most people!

31 minutes ago, jivjov said:

Maybe some kind of rule that the Jedi career can take a SigAb from one of the F&D careers could work?

That'd be an interesting tradeoff for only having four talent trees. Maybe enough to satisfy at least some who would prefer a six-spec career.

1 hour ago, Kualan said:

Or they plan to add the final two specializations in a future (non-CW?) book maybe? Unlike Clone Trooper it's a broad enough career that it could crop up in other era books.

Though being the TCW fanboy I am I wouldn't mind even a third Clone Wars book, but I think that would be pushing it for most people!

A jedi career book might actually be good. Get signature abilities and 2 more specs. Plus running jedi games gm info. 

8 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

A jedi career book might actually be good. Get signature abilities and 2 more specs. Plus running jedi games gm info. 

And opens the door for a potential Sith spec counterpoint book.

I was glad to see the Separatist Commander universal spec to give a little crunch to those that want to explore the heroes on both sides theme. I do still wish that a Separatist battle droid species/career would have been in there for the other side's equivalent to R2.