Sign in to follow this  
Hiemfire

N1 Article Up

Just now, ClassicalMoser said:

I can see the article you posted, but the News page won't show it and I've refreshed it like 12 times. 😛

I got it from the Second Edition main page. News page might not have finished updating yet.

Looking at the handmaiden cards art, the same used to announce the coming wave and the decoy condition card... Would you expect a Naboo Royal Starship coming soon? Anyway excited for whats coming!

16 minutes ago, Flyingbrick said:

I was also thinking of the Corvette as well. But not sure how it scales with the C-ROC.

The Naboo Royal Starship is within a few meters in length and width of the C-ROC/Gozanti and about 2/3rds the length of the CR-90/Raider.

Hope they release both, one for epic (Huge ship, Naboo Royal Cruiser), the other for standard (J-type 327 as a large ship)...Cant wait to see a ship with multiple astro slots! And the cruiser just screams out as to be the K-Wing of huge ships to me... Or smething like that!

34 minutes ago, Mpori said:

Hope they release both, one for epic (Huge ship, Naboo Royal Cruiser), the other for standard (J-type 327 as a large ship)...Cant wait to see a ship with multiple astro slots! And the cruiser just screams out as to be the K-Wing of huge ships to me... Or smething like that!

The J-type 327, both Royal and non-Royal, would be a Huge ship (76m long...). The flying wing one from Episode 2 (J-Type diplomatic barge) huge as well (39m long by 91 m wide) but due to the sideways orientation relative to other huge ships required for the base may not be brought into X-Wing. The smaller chrome reverse teardrop ship (H-Type Nubian Yacht) Padme has in most of Ep 2 and in Ep 3 would be a large base (47.9m long).

6 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

but due to the sideways orientation relative to other huge ships required for the base may not be brought into X-Wing

Or, and hear me out, it could be amazing as it would have a completely different flight profile than other Epic ships.

Give it a more maneuverable dual, perhaps it even turns using the standard 1 bank template. Front arc locked, but wide arc, and has support abilities.

I dunno, it would certainly be distinct!