Sign in to follow this  
Pyropuschel

Ship ID tokens for the Dial Upgrades - The Shadow Caster

Hey FFG, 

for the SOS in Hanover I got me some cool Maneuver Dial Upgrades for the Scum Faction because I wanted to play Asajj in the Shadow Caster and some other stuff. 

I do own a 1.0 Shadow Caster, a Scum & Villainy Conversion Kit and a 2.0 Scum dial upgrade kit. 

Now guess what's not included in any of the 3. Right, the Shadow Caster Dial Upgrade ship ID token. It was only included in the 1.0 Scum dial upgrade Kit as far as my research goes. 

So, where do I get my ID token now? 

Best regards, 

Pyropuschel 

3 hours ago, Pyropuschel said:

Hey FFG, 

for the SOS in Hanover I got me some cool Maneuver Dial Upgrades for the Scum Faction because I wanted to play Asajj in the Shadow Caster and some other stuff. 

I do own a 1.0 Shadow Caster, a Scum & Villainy Conversion Kit and a 2.0 Scum dial upgrade kit. 

Now guess what's not included in any of the 3. Right, the Shadow Caster Dial Upgrade ship ID token. It was only included in the 1.0 Scum dial upgrade Kit as far as my research goes. 

So, where do I get my ID token now? 

Best regards, 

Pyropuschel 

Double checking release dates and the Shadow Caster was released after the Dial Kits in 1.0, meaning the ID Token would have been in the expansion. Sadly this also means that it isn’t in the 2.0 conversions, as FFG decided not to put ID tokens for ships released after the dial kits in the conversion kits.

Posted (edited)

So, is there a source where we can download this little pictogram ship ID tokens from? 

I'm missing my tokens for the Upsilons and Tie/SFs as well :( and i dont know where i can print them out from?

Edited by Bolex

Posted (edited)

The problem is it isn't listed here and not shown on the spread image as well and the site tends to be reliable: https://xwing-miniatures.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_Caster_Expansion_Pack

And I don't have it. 

Also friends said it was on the 1.0 dial kit. It wouldn't be if it was in the pack right? 

From my impression, ffg screwed up and should have included them in the Scum conversion or the 2e upgrade kit. 

Edited by Pyropuschel

If it helps, I've never bought any dial upgrades. I did buy a Scum Conversion kit, and a Shadowcaster expansion.

I have exactly one Shadowcaster ID chit.

I've been giving these chits away to people in need of them, so if anyone wants it for the price of postage to wherever they are from the UK, you can have it.

Also I have one Upsilon and one Silencer ID chit, but no Tie/SF ones left. Same deal.