CBolingJr

Any more expansions on the horizon?

I'd like to see a card pack released that has new starting encounters that are scenario specific. So 8 new cards for each scenario that feature other minor characters and events straight from the original game. As it is right now, the wastleland and settlement encounters are pretty generic and there are so few that you see the same ones every time you play. 

FFG has done these sort of card packs before. 

I’d love to see a New Vegas expansion with scenarios such as The NCR vs The Legion. 

As for when they tease it, it’s been over a year since New California was announced, so hopefully soon? 

While I'd enjoy seeing a final "tie it all together" expansion–perhaps something like 2 more scenarios, a smattering of cards to add to the piles, and perhaps an official "story, competitive, and co-op" rule book for all scenarios–I'd be very surprised if it happened. Bethesda isn't really giving Fallout a ton of attention right now and FF has lots of new (and quite good) products out that they're likely all hands on deck for.

It'd be nice to see, but I'm not going to hold my breath any time soon.

In the recent AMA with Andrew Navaro he said rather confidently that there are plans to release more content for Fallout.  There is nothing beyond that so who can say what that content will be, but it sounds very likely the game will be getting at least one more expansion.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:37 AM, joeshmoe554 said:

I wonder now if Andrew was referring to Fallout Shelter: The Board Game when he said there was more content coming for Fallout.

Hope not, that's really not what any of us were looking for, I think...

🤢

Probably something smaller than New California, given that it is not called an expansion.

Perhaps cards only? Here's hoping for a better scoring system.

Edited by aniron