No Sharpshooter keyword though. Without at least Sharpshooter 1, and all her upgrades or potential upgrades, she just doesn't feel worth the points at least in the current meta against R4 Imperial.

1 minute ago, choassassin said:

No Sharpshooter keyword though. Without at least Sharpshooter 1, and all her upgrades or potential upgrades, she just doesn't feel worth the points at least in the current meta against R4 Imperial.

she is a tank/anti suppression unit, that is meant to get in close with her blade she is so worth it for rebels also better at grabbing objectives then jyn and can last longer.

2 minutes ago, choassassin said:

I mean surging to crits with 3 dice is .75 crits. Her damage against targets in heavy cover is actually about the same as Han (1.75 hits with Sharp1)

1 minute ago, SpiderMana said:

Dang, the art on that Legacy of Mandalore card... They've gotta release a Mandalorian unit at some point, right?

Maybe? But FFG has a lot of options for faction: Rebels, Shadow Collective, or I guess CIS (although I think Deathwatch was allied with the Shadow Collective longer). 

12 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Dang, the art on that Legacy of Mandalore card... They've gotta release a Mandalorian unit at some point, right?

I personally am hoping for rebel and empire SF units of this. Empire gets the loyalists and rebels get the ones that sided with the Spectres.

also, hoping CIS gets death watch 

15 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I personally am hoping for rebel and empire SF units of this. Empire gets the loyalists and rebels get the ones that sided with the Spectres.

also, hoping CIS gets death watch 

well if we follow FFG logic with her card, we will see a S.F. version of mandos preview soonish, this is base off her card legacy of mandalorians, the pic has them and her card specifically effects Commanders, Operatives, and S.F.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, azeronbloodmoone said:

well if we follow FFG logic with her card, we will see a S.F. version of mandos preview soonish, this is base off her card legacy of mandalorians, the pic has them and her card specifically effects Commanders, Operatives, and S.F.

This was my knee-jerk reaction when I saw this. Man I'd like to run an all-Mando rebel squad! Where's Bo?

OR an all-Mando IMPERIAL squad! Gar and Tiber Saxon, with the Duchess superweapon? I think yes!

Edited by ClassicalMoser

1 hour ago, SpiderMana said:

I freakin’ hope so! I like to main Imps but I would build a Mandalorian squad so fast. 

3 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

This was my knee-jerk reaction when I saw this. Man I'd like to run an all-Mando rebel squad! Where's Bo?

OR an all-Mando IMPERIAL squad! Gar and Tiber Saxon, with the Duchess superweapon? I think yes!

I doubt we will ever get an ALL Mando army in that sense. But I could easily see more operatives and SF.

Though I could make the case we can get an all Mando army in the republic once there’s a clone commander and you only bring Clone units.

2 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I doubt we will ever get an ALL Mando army in that sense. But I could easily see more operatives and SF.

Though I could make the case we can get an all Mando army in the republic once there’s a clone commander and you only bring Clone units.

Fair. We'll never get Mando corps units for Rebels and Empire. I kind of dislike the corps requirement but I realize why it's there.

34 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

The Duchess would be awesome, and they could give it something were it does extra dmg to units with impervious, or somehow negates the impervious keyword.

22 minutes ago, WillisRBC said:

How is the Explosions! card any good?  It doesn't do much damage and is range 1.  Seems like there are better command cards to take.  

Probably, but it can be more effective than either of the bombardment cards, especially if placed on an objective that is being swarmed by your opponent, or a chokepoint. Plus, unlike most other ARM followed by immediate detonation attacks, Sabine can get out of the radius of the explosion. 

Does anyone know if the effects of Graffiti has changed?

The new article only mentions the effect on friendly units.

Whilst the FFG live back in March (at 2:57:28) when they explain what the graffiti token does mentions a second effect on enemy units  they roll one fewer to a minimum of one.

This doesn't appear in the latest article.

27 minutes ago, azeronbloodmoone said:

so just thought of a evil combo that only works in a 2 vs 2 game, palp/sabine with her one pip card :-D.

Can't. Pull the strings only gives a free move or attack action, which arming a charge is neither.

7 hours ago, WillisRBC said:

How is the Explosions! card any good?  It doesn't do much damage and is range 1.  Seems like there are better command cards to take.  

Blast ignores cover, and it’s surge to crit, and an aoe that can hit as many targets as there are units in range.

Lets say your opponent has 5 units bunched up. You’ll end up making 10 attacks and rolling 20 dice (2 dice per attack).