Sign in to follow this  
gennataos

Resistance Black Squadron lists

I started to read through the Poe Dameron comic trades and, being pretty checked out on competitive X-Wing, figured I'd lean heavy into theme stuff.  This is what I'm running right now.  It's a lot of fun and arguably not that much of a downgrade from the Poe/Nien/L'ulo lists.  Anyone else running Black Squadron-specific lists?

Poe Dameron (68)    
    Predator (2)    
    BB-8 (8)    
    Spare Parts Canisters (4)    
    Integrated S-Foils (0)    
    Primed Thrusters (10)    
    Black One (2)    
    Jamming Beam (0)    

Ship total: 94  Half Points: 47  Threshold: 4    

L'ulo L'ampar (38)    
    Heroic (1)    
    Crack Shot (1)    

Ship total: 40  Half Points: 20  Threshold: 2    

Temmin Wexley (54)    
    Composure (1)    
    R2 Astromech (4)    
    Integrated S-Foils (0)    
    Jamming Beam (0)    

Ship total: 59  Half Points: 30  Threshold: 4    

Total: 193    

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Resistance&d=v6!s=200!231:127,195,215,175,178,171,12:;239:172,116,,:;297:115,2,,175,,,12:&sn=Black Squadron&obs=

I've run Nien + Crack, Lulo + heroic and crack, and two black crack aces quite a bit.  I went 3-3 at Murray with a 1635 MOV with it and have done pretty well locally.  If I had heroic on the T70's I probably make cut at Murray...so many blank dice rolls that day.  Anywhoo...I really like the black's.  T70's are absolute workhorses, i4 is a great place to be with so much rebel beef, and between crack and heroic you have some great 1pt talents to put on them.  That list has a decent health pool, a good flanker in L'ulo and double i5's between Nien and L'ulo.

The blacks can really threaten with a 3 dice primary backed by a focus and crack.  It's a list that doen't need (or even want) to be in formation and wants to paint the bullseye down obstacle alley's.  

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Resistance&d=v6!h=200!298:172,,,175,,,:;256:116,,,175,,,:;256:116,,,175,,,:;239:172,116,,:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

Poe, Snap & Jess work quite well to give you a squad of three X-wings, all of whom can get focus/rerolled attacks.

• Poe Dameron - 68
    • Black One - 2
    • Heroic - 1
    • BB-8 - 8
    • Ferrosphere Paint - 6
    • Integrated S-Foils - 0
    • Jamming Beam - 0
  • Temmin Wexley - 54
    • Composure - 1
    • Integrated S-Foils - 0
    • Jamming Beam - 0
  • Jessika Pava - 52
    • M9-G8 - 7
    • Integrated S-Foils - 0
    • Jamming Beam - 0

199 points - Jess can lock Poe on turn 1, giving him a free 1-die reroll whilst he uses his 'spare' action and BB-8's ability to dance around the worst of the fighting. Meanwhile, she can play bumper car with Snap; getting a reroll because he's within range 1 and blocking his boost to give him a free focus.