Sign in to follow this  
bsmith23

Another one shot idea to flesh out.

So our crew tends to use the cover story of "hunting for a breeding pair' of animals on whatever world they are visiting.  So, one day they are approached by a zookeeper/curator to do just that, for a goodly amount of credits.  Just trying to decide on an animal.  The standards/classics (rancors, dianogas, nexus, etc.) have all been done, so looking for something new/challenging/perhaps humorous.

ooh, how about Gorax from Endor?  They can go there, meet Ewoks, (also there was a plot hook in the old d20 system where they go not to Bright Tree Village, bu one that has been tainted by the Dark Side).  I might have to build off of that. 

Edited by bsmith23

I would pick something humorously difficult to take back alive, then have these zoologists or xenologists really play up how good they are at their job, since they use the excuse so much. These guys really believe that your Party is the best of the best when it comes to catching dangerous animals, and so they shouldn't insult them by offering things like help or advice!

Also, I'd totally pick Kryat Dragons, but I am also a sadist, so maybe don't take my GMing advice.