Kehl_Aecea

What's your Wave 4 hit list?

2 N-1s.

I've already got 2 B-Wings, a Rebel conversion kit, and a Scum falcon so we're good there.

Don't fly other factions.

Posted (edited)

Well as a collector I get one of each, but I think I might skip out on the falcon as you said I already have 3 of them. Let me check one thing. Lets see most I can have in a standard 200 point match is 2 (wow I could have had 3 ORS in 1st ed). Yeah unless the points are going to drop to 50 no need for one more. But there is the lame prebuild cards that might make me pick up one of the dam things.

Edited by Marinealver

Posted (edited)

Now I am probably sounding like a grumpy old being....

Rebel Millenium Falcon - 0, one of the children has the Falcon. Me myself I am uninterested in flying large ships, esp. large ships suddenly better than military dedicated snub fighters.

B-Wing - Might buy 1, have to see the model and movement in reality. Having 2 older  painted Bs already in the family, they get seldomly fielded.

Decimator - 0 Large ship, not interested. Lambda is more iconic, thats what gets fielded when needing a troop or exec transport.

TIE SF - 0, none in the family flies First Order

TIE Shhhh - 0, dito

Resistance Transport - 0. I like the concept, while you can do some interesting list things with this, and the 2 ship concept is cool, this thing is sooooo fugly. And none in the family flies Resistance.

N1 - 0. Really do not like the Space Banana with its amputated astromechs.

Hyena - 2, I'd guess. One of the children flies Sep, is really looking forward to these, but hasn't mentioned yet buying annd list plans.

Also getting a bit weary of FFG's marketing.:

Here, buy the totally awesome Mining Guild Tie Fighters with their cool abilities! 2 weeks later: rules on Yushyn are not working RAW. Only 3 Months later (rules question still unanswered): Here, 2 totally new factions with awesome gas clouds - duh

Edited by Managarmr
Spelling

2 Resistance transport. 0 everything else.

I haven’t bought any of the prequel factions, and I already have the other ships from 1.0. I MIGHT convince myself for a flappy bwing but I don’t need more models.

2 TIE Silencers - never had any of the original and this now puts me at 2 of each FO ship.

0-1 TIE SF - Well, I really like this ship but I just need a few lists to show me that a third will be useful!

0-1 N1 - I really don't like this ship, but I don't want to be missing out if it becomes one of those staple fillers with useful cards.  I guess I could paint it white and red to at least match the rest of the faction.

I'd quite like the B-Wing to grow my Rebel models as I've been interested in the new Ghost, but from all accounts without spending a bucket more on a conversion kit, it'll only be useful if it can be flown stand alone with the Ghost both out the box (I do have the X-Wing cards from the starter though!) as my second x-wing and u-wing are still 1st ed.

Posted (edited)

- YT-1300 x1 (so that I will have 2... Rebel ones that is [own 1 each of the Resistance and Scum models])
- Decimator x1 (so that I will have 2)
- B-Wing x2 (so that I will have 4)
- TIE Silencer x1 (maybe 2; I have only 1 "oversize" model)
- Resistance Transport x1 (but most likely another one eventually)
- TIE/sf x1 (so that I will have 3)
- N1 x2
- Hyena x2
- Plastic template set... undecided

As for what I'm looking forward the most, probably the Resistance Transport. I'm very curious about the many possibilities. But that B-Wing... 🙂

Edited by admat

13 hours ago, GreenDragoon said:

1-5 Naboos, though 1 is most likely. But maybe 5N will be a thing.

1 Resistance transporter

0 of everything else. I don't have separatists, and I have everything else already.

No matter what, a swarm of these with adv sensors are going to be a blast to  fly.

I have a pre-order in for:

2x B-wing - brings me to 4 and I LOVE the model's articulation

2x N-1 - Debating going to 3 of these just for Padme/Handmaidens or fillers, but hard to decide when the point costs aren't known.

None of the rest of the ships are remotely tempting as either I'm not flying those factions or I already have enough.

I like the templates I have so not going to waste money on those.

I have on pre order:

1x TEMPLATES!! I am unreasonably excited for these. What it amounts to is this: by including the range 5 ruler, they have essentially made this the first Epic 2.0 expansion, and I simply MUST purchase it!

1x TIE Silencer. I never got it in First Edition, so I am very much looking forward to the correct size. Now that I've acquired a 1.0 model, I'm even more excited for the new, accurate model.

I'm planning on 0 of the others because I haven't converted my Resistance, and I haven't bought into the prequel factions.

Rebel Millenium Falcon - 0. have 2 falcons, rarely even use 1
VT-49 Decimator - 0.don't feel like more than 1 is needed
TIE S/F Fighter - 0 at first, may eventually grab another, if i want to have 4
Hyena bomber - 0, don't collect separatist
N-1 Fighter - 0, don't collect republic
Resistance Transport - 1. I think it'll fit nicely in my 4 ship resistance squad
TIE/vn Silencer - 1 , I have 1 already, would like to have 2
B-Wing - 0 , if i ever get around to flying B-wings, I might eventually get a third, maybe. I've Never gotten the hang of these for some reason.
And lastly! 

The Deluxe templates. nah

Posted (edited)

TIE Silencer - 1

I've just started with FO recently. Not really my style though. Silencer will help a lot and I never got the 1.0 version because I knew the resculpt would be better and cheaper anyway.

B-Wing - 1+

B-Wing is about my favorite Rebel ship, and this rework is a dream come true. Have one on preorder, might get more. Time will tell.

Everything Else - 0

I’m only really into Imps and Rebels. Have a little FO and Scum but don’t find them as fun and there’s really nothing new for them here anyway. Move along!

Edited by ClassicalMoser

Rebel Millenium Falcon - 0. I already have one of each falcon.

VT-49 Decimator - 0. I have one already, and although I'm a mainly Imperial player, large turrets aren't my thing.

TIE S/F Fighter - 0. I already have 4!

Hyena bomber / N-1 Fighter - maybe 2 of one or the other? I haven't bought into either of the prequel factions (yet), so this wave may decide which one I get because both of these look tasty.

Resistance Transport - 0. I might get 1 but I hardly play Resistance and support ships don't excite me (I'm all about the fighters).

TIE/vn Silencer - 0. I have 1 already, and fielding different sized models together would bother my OCD too much.

B-Wing - 0. I have 4 (3x Rebel Aces and 1x regular paint scheme) and it's a ship I have no real affection for so the movable model doesn't excite me.

The Deluxe templates - 0.

I'm chomping at the bit for the Clone Wars era stuff. The Separatists are intriguing as a faction, and the Naboo fighter is sharp as well. But I need to check myself. Can't open that whole new bag of worms. Gonna' stick with my  'Big Three'; Rebel, Scum, Imperial

I pre-ordered two more B-Wings. I already have two red and two blue from first edition, but these poseable ones look especially nice.

1 minute ago, Ambigatos said:

I'm chomping at the bit for the Clone Wars era stuff. The Separatists are intriguing as a faction, and the Naboo fighter is sharp as well. But I need to check myself. Can't open that whole new bag of worms. Gonna' stick with my  'Big Three'; Rebel, Scum, Imperial

I pre-ordered two more B-Wings. I already have two red and two blue from first edition, but these poseable ones look especially nice.

I'm in a similar spot. I want to do one, but I'm totally not sure which yet, and it partly depends on how my most frequent challengers respond, as well as how the factions flesh out. I definitely don't want to run in willy-nilly.

Originally I wanted to do clones and Jedi, but now with the Hyena Bombers and Nantex, it's going to be harder for me to resist the lure of the dark side, especially since my friends will probably jump in on Republic (we play casual and usually decide on factions before playing to get thematic matchups). It's just hard to say at this point.

I'm not as interested in the N-1 as many because I'm a sucker for uniformed squads, but the BTL-B looks crazy fun, especially with Supernatural Anakin. Do I want to take a damage for a pre-maneuver boost? With 8+ hit points I think YES. The Arcs and Torrents haven't really appealed to me yet since I love the named pilots but they're quite overpriced in all cases. Once there's a bit more diversity I may well bite. For now I'll have to wait and see.

But I mainly want CARD PACKS to make my existing factions more fun to play. Sad that the new factions get all the fun toys 😢

I'm looking at getting 2-3 n-1's, and depending on their costings and how much I like them I may get more to run a squad of just n-1's.

Just doing one Resistance Transport, as I feel that's all I'm likely to use in any given game, but the door is open to more if they're useful.

I'd like to get a pair of B-wings due to their new moving parts, but I'm probably gonna wait on them as I already have a couple from 1st ed. Don't need the Falcon at all since I have one already.

Everything else I just don't play. Might get a set of templates at some point as well, but not planning on pre-ordering them. 

N-1: At a minimum (2) possibly 3 or 4. Anakin, Padme and Handmaiden shenanigans.

Resistance Transport: 1 until I know the points.

Hyena Bomber: 1 

I decided a few months ago these would be my three factions moving forward and until something changes I’ll stick to it. There’s a possibility I get 5-6 N-1s if I decide I want to run a swarm of N-1s.

Posted (edited)

4-5 Hyena bombers. I love the CIS way to much even through I initially only bought them because no one else in the area was going to. Can’t wait for the Nantex by the way. I’m getting at least 4 of those as well. 

3 N1 Starfighters. They look really good and those Handmaiden’s are going to make Jedi live so much longer.

2 B-wings. Flappy wings, rotating cockpit and ship. You had me at flappy wings.

2-3 Resistance Transports. This expansion will bring much needed verity to the faction that is currently small based aces or bust.

Not getting any of the other reprints because they don’t bring anything new to the table. To answer the question above, I have 6 of the 7 factions after recently selling my FO and I feel like I get enough use out of the rest to justify keeping except maybe Scum. I like to bounce between the factions for the different play styles and options but at current points nothing in Scum really makes me think I need to try it next so they may go as well just to save space.

Edited by Caduceus01