Sign in to follow this  
Whiz Canmaj

If Keyforge got official card sleeves, what art would you want?

Given how popular the game is, and how much FFG enjoys making official card sleeves, there has got to be plans to making card sleeves with Keyforge art on it. I think: 

- there should be 7 versions, one from each House

- the art should come from commons and uncommons (cards that people are more likely to be playing with)

- The art should be interesting to people not playing Keyforge

Here's what I think they should be.

Brobnar: The Warchest

Dis: Pandemonium

Logos: Mother

Mars: Battle Fleet

Sanctum: Shoulder Armor

Shadow: Bad Penny (Yes, so we can make 'penny sleeves' jokes 😊)

Untamed: Witch of the Eye

What would you like to see?

I'd rather house icons or the KF logo. It's weird to me when the backs of cards have artwork that can also be on the front of cards.

But your list is a good one. I'd use Wild Wormhole for Logos and Blinding Light for Sanctum.

Just for the trip, card sleeves that are the chain diagram. So then you just use the marker on your deck itself.

Ok seriously, while clear sleeves are hard to top (I like the distinction) the house symbols (like the first chain tracker cards) would be neat.

Otherwise the bad penny. ;) 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Simplegarak said:

Just for the trip, card sleeves that are the chain diagram. So then you just use the marker on your deck itself.

Ok seriously, while clear sleeves are hard to top (I like the distinction) the house symbols (like the first chain tracker cards) would be neat.

Otherwise the bad penny. ;) 

I use damage counters to put on top of my deck when I have chains.  1 damage per chain and leave it on until I'm out of chains.

Edited by dpuck1998

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2019 at 2:11 PM, dpuck1998 said:

I use damage counters to put on top of my deck when I have chains.  1 damage per chain and leave it on until I'm out of chains.

^^ I have to do this or I forget that I have chains. It happens every time even when I am being super conscious to make sure it doesn't happen.

Sorry, back to topic. I like the house symbols idea. Of course I also like looking at my unique archons so I'd be all for clear ones too. Yes I know its against the big city tourney rules but it's what I like.

Edited by TheSpitfired
back on topic

I know it's impractical, but I would love to have custom card sleeves with my Archon on the back (or maybe a multi-colored Archon) for the deck I'm playing. Otherwise, Bumblebird...

I'd like the KF house logos but on a clear background so it won't be too toxic for your opponent use opponent based cards (like the one that says choose a house. The opponent can't use creatures of that house to reap

Logos: Brain Eater.

End of list.

I'm a Mars player, if I have a choice.  It's rare for me to pickup a deck knowing it isn't Mars (until I consecutively annoy my opponent).  So image how odd it is to think my go-to art is one of my little sociopaths being killed.  But look at it!  This art is part of my intros for others to the game: "Look at him.  He's clearly being fed upon, clearly being killed, but he's infuriated it isn't doing it more or faster or better."  I love the art style as a whole, and this is my favorite piece.  It sums the ridiculousness of this universe where this vibrant of color pallet can occupy a battle to the death.  Gong Studios really outdid ... itself(?) on this one!

kf01_a12_art3.png