Sign in to follow this  
azeronbloodmoone

when will we get the new products this month

4 hours ago, TauntaunScout said:

I'm terrified of the ****ing ****'s ****-*** total **** my wallet is in for.

well this month it is looking safe. the only thing that is shipping is the down at-st and it should be here in 2 weeks.

In spain we don't even get the landspeeder yet when the tank was released at least 3 weeks ago. I don't know if ffg is having some kind of delay or dispatch problems?

6 hours ago, Polenesio said:

In spain we don't even get the landspeeder yet when the tank was released at least 3 weeks ago. I don't know if ffg is having some kind of delay or dispatch problems?

The problem is Spain FFG. We go systematically delayed. Gotta waint and see how others upload their pics

On 5/20/2019 at 5:32 PM, thepopemobile100 said:

As I've said before in regards to different releases: I'll believe that Sabine and Bossk won't get released in May when it's June and they haven't been released yet.

Contrariwise, I'll believe they'll be released in May when either: the Spanish FFG site lists a release date, or the models are actually released. 

The same goes for them being released in June though. I'm a bit cynical when it comes to unofficial releases schedules as FFG has had products suffer significant delays in the past, and while Legion hasn't really had one yet, there is always a chance. 

so over the past the average time from announcingt shipping now to released has been 2 weeks. the FFG has been very reliable with this. each of them being about 14-15 days released after appearing as shipping now.  someone had posted all the release up to director krennic with each status update awhile ago i have a screen shot of this but can't upload as its too big. also the average rate from announced to release is 137 days. so with bossk and sabine being announce back on 6 febraury we won't see it till june no matter what. yes the down at-st is coming out first (announced 1 week later then sabine and bossk), its also not a mini for your army also it doesn't require a rules book update so it was easier to release then the new units.

The down AT-ST has 6 new battle cards and is rather large. I don't think it "being easier" has anything to do with release timing. They announce a product when all the PR material is ready and they choose to release that material. A product is release when it is loaded off the boat and heads to the distributor. FFG has control of the PR material but everything else after that is all contracted by them to 3rd parties. Those 3rd parties get the job done when it gets done. FFG sometimes gets updates on those 3rd parties jobs progresses and sometimes decides to share those progresses with us on the upcoming page.

On 5/25/2019 at 2:50 PM, Mep said:

The down AT-ST has 6 new battle cards and is rather large.

this is all story driven stuff can't be used in tournys set for as a terrain piece

On 5/25/2019 at 10:25 PM, Caimheul1313 said:

Quick note, looks like the Spanish site has the Veterans added, with a Jun 30th release date, everything else GCW related (Bossk, Sabine, etc) still listed as second quarter.

that is a sunday which is weird release time.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, azeronbloodmoone said:

that is a sunday which is weird release time.

tip: never ever trust spanish upcoming page. It is not only it says veterans will be released 30th june, the web keeps saying everything else is dated for 2T which is almost impossible right now. Just tu list it: X-34, a re-do of the original core, Sabine, Bossk, Tauntaun, shoretroopers, Dewback... At least, TCW core is set to be released in the 3T... Insane

Edited by Dardura

3 hours ago, Dardura said:

tip: never ever trust spanish upcoming page. It is not only it says veterans will be released 30th june, the web keeps saying everything else is dated for 2T which is almost impossible right now. Just tu list it: X-34, a re-do of the original core, Sabine, Bossk, Tauntaun, shoretroopers, Dewback... At least, TCW core is set to be released in the 3T... Insane

The Spanish site has been fairly accurate for the week of the release in the US at least so far. And FFG's news announcement pages still say 2Q, so that misinformation isn't unique to the Spanish Upcoming pages.

22 minutes ago, Caimheul1313 said:

The Spanish site has been fairly accurate for the week of the release in the US at least so far. And FFG's news announcement pages still say 2Q, so that misinformation isn't unique to the Spanish Upcoming pages.

Well, never tried to check US release date with spanish info, could serve as a non-intencioned combo...

But if Spanish site is the only one in which the info appears, you shouldn't trust it...

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dardura said:

Well, never tried to check US release date with spanish info, could serve as a non-intencioned combo...

But if Spanish site is the only one in which the info appears, you shouldn't trust it...

FFG has tried (and for the most part succeeded) for world-wide simultaneous releases on all Legion products. The Spanish release tends to be the Friday after the US release (only exception being the landspeeder so far, EDIT and if accurate the Veterans since they're slated for a Sunday). It's been more accurate in some ways than the very vague English site's upcoming page, and since it's a real date, is likely only updated when FFG has a proper release date rather than "X number of weeks after this update is posted, maybe."

I'm not taking it as an absolute, simply providing information. It's at least as accurate as all the upcoming pages saying 2Q.

Edited by Caimheul1313

6 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

The Spanish release tends to be the Friday after the US release

Well, not really. You have the X-34 released and we don't even know when it's gonna happen here...

1 hour ago, Dardura said:

Well, not really. You have the X-34 released and we don't even know when it's gonna happen here...

If you hadn't selectively quoted, your post would include that I addressed that so far the X-34 landspeeder is the sole exception. Which isn't too bad out, what 29 releases just counting model releases, so almost 97% accurate. And even there, the combat tank had a posted release date for the Friday after the US release of the Tank and landspeeder before any officially announced dates from the US site.

11 minutes ago, Ken on Cape said:

There's still one more day in May. Maybe tomorrow.  I hope so. I got a few things coming in an order when its out.

Things are released on Thursdays

12 minutes ago, Ken on Cape said:

There's still one more day in May. Maybe tomorrow.  I hope so. I got a few things coming in an order when its out.

1 minute ago, Tirion said:

Things are released on Thursdays

I think Spanish releases are Fridays? But for the US at least, yes, FFG releases are on Thursdays.