JediPartisan

Occupier Tank Oddities

Finally got my tank, and it’s awesome. Unfortunately I have two problems.

1. One of my two crew members heads is just a melted blob of plastic. I did send a message to FF’s customer service and I’m just waiting for a reply, so this problem is solved... ish.

2. I got two small cylindrical parts that are not listed in the instructions. At first I though it was just some greeble that was included and was optional. Then I thought, FF (or the company responsible for packaging) must determine that the box has all its contents by checking weight before shipping them out (faster than doing a visual inspection), so they must have added the pieces to counter the weight loss from the above mentioned blob. 

Regardless of how it got into the box, or why, I’m still not sure what they’re for. Has anyone else gotten something like this in their box? Did I just not see them in the build instructions?

Edited by JediPartisan

I really wish FFG had included 2 gunner minis in every tank. That way we could glue each of the 2 weapons to a gunner and swap them easily. Swapping guns is not a good way to implement this. I've magnetized mine, but it was tricky and most folks won't bother.

😟

29 minutes ago, Thraug said:

I really wish FFG had included 2 gunner minis in every tank. That way we could glue each of the 2 weapons to a gunner and swap them easily. Swapping guns is not a good way to implement this. I've magnetized mine, but it was tricky and most folks won't bother.

😟

I suspect they’d rather it be a one look only model, so you feel like you need a second copy for changing the gunner out.

Though that may just be tin foil hat talk.