Sign in to follow this  
SkyknightXi

Where should the next expansion cycle go?

Posted (edited)

Is it just me, or does it seem like a weird expansion to release Ash Can and Duke in? Gives a whole new meaning to being a drifter! 
The art is amazing. Isn’t that Ithiqua? Now I’m really getting anxious for the Innsmouth release. 

Edited by Mimi61

1 hour ago, Mimi61 said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like a weird expansion to release Ash Can and Duke in? Gives a whole new meaning to being a drifter! 
The art is amazing. Isn’t that Ithiqua? Now I’m really getting anxious for the Innsmouth release. 

"Drifter" indeed. Ash Can is actually a native of Kingsport so he does fit in locally in this case too, but does he really ever 'fit in' anywhere? 

Posted (edited)

I got so caught up in the art, I hadn’t read  the whole release before I asked that. Now that I have, it does make sense. And hey, Duke no doubt loves long walks on the beach and swimming in the ocean. Although Pete may need to be careful while playing fetch near the water. Duke’s liable to drag back a nasty tentacle or two....

Edited by Mimi61

Yeah Ashcan is from Kingsport.  His story in Investigators Of Arkham is about him returning home to Kingsport from drifting around.  I believe he was motivated to return by a dream he had. 

Posted (edited)

Speaking of backstories... now we have 2 investigators with no official story. Someone at FFG must realize we want to know every detail about Sefina and now Stella. Give me novellas or I will be forced to literally dream up head canon (Nobody wants that).

Edited by Soakman