Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WWPDSteven

We're streaming the game most of the day if you'd like to tune in!

Recommended Posts

The streaming was great casting on a big screen, crossing the Atlantic ocean, only a shame that the chat box didn't work for me.

It tried to connect all the time but failed to get a stable connection..

My only comment is that although you all looking good, it would be nicer to put the camera on the cards of the hero's and your hands.

In that way we see what your hero's game progress looks like and how many damage and fear you have collected.

For example, I saw a Guarding of a hero in an adjacent space.. He really needed it but what card was used for that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stream!

 

6 hours ago, Henilin said:

For example, I saw a Guarding of a hero in an adjacent space.. He really needed it but what card was used for that..

If the default guardian card you start every mission with is up, every guard card has that ability IIRC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Henilin said:

The streaming was great casting on a big screen, crossing the Atlantic ocean, only a shame that the chat box didn't work for me.

It tried to connect all the time but failed to get a stable connection..

My only comment is that although you all looking good, it would be nicer to put the camera on the cards of the hero's and your hands.

In that way we see what your hero's game progress looks like and how many damage and fear you have collected.

For example, I saw a Guarding of a hero in an adjacent space.. He really needed it but what card was used for that..

Appreciate you tuning in! We did consider showing the hands, but we didn't have enough cameras to cover them all well. We'll try to remember to be a bit more clear in exactly what we're doing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Caldias said:

If the default guardian card you start every mission with is up, every guard card has that ability IIRC

If you use a Guard card on a hero then that hero must be in your space. If the hero is in an adjacent space you can't use the Guard card. Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henilin said:

If you use a Guard card on a hero then that hero must be in your space. If the hero is in an adjacent space you can't use the Guard card. Right?

jme01_card_you-cannot-pass.png

 

If you are guardian class, you start every mission with this card prepared

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Caldias said:

jme01_card_you-cannot-pass.png

 

If you are guardian class, you start every mission with this card prepared

This brings me to question... I had this card the other week, and it was the first time I was trying a guardian. When does the timing of the first ability wear off and when does the timing of the second ability kick in? In other words - can the guard on the card itself be used on a nearby hero when it is discarded? I used it that it could - in that the first ability is still active as I'm discarding it, but then it obviously goes away. But is this correct? If you discard it, does the first ability wear off before you actually trigger the guard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 3:50 PM, wizzykin said:

This brings me to question... I had this card the other week, and it was the first time I was trying a guardian. When does the timing of the first ability wear off and when does the timing of the second ability kick in? In other words - can the guard on the card itself be used on a nearby hero when it is discarded? I used it that it could - in that the first ability is still active as I'm discarding it, but then it obviously goes away. But is this correct? If you discard it, does the first ability wear off before you actually trigger the guard?

I can't remember which thread it was, but someone got an official answer stating that you can use both if one card ability feeds into a discard.  If both are discard then you can only use one.  For this card, yes you can use it to both guard nearby and discard the same guard ability to Guard 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow the actions and triggers and it becomes clear;

Monster attacks a nearby hero and that hero is about to suffer damage.

Can your Guardian use Guard? Yes, because they have You Cannot Pass prepared. (this is the only point at which you have to check this. it's a tick box, and it's been ticked)

Now you can select a Guard ability. You can now discard You Cannot Pass for Guard 3.

Damage prevented, You Cannot Pass discarded, and your Guard abilities revert to being only doable in the same space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...