Skitch_

FFG Live Pics 4-30

2 minutes ago, svelok said:

Imgur's mobile site has lousy compression, if you're on a phone.

I am, that explains it.

13 minutes ago, XPav said:

2 Attack Die, Forward Arc.  Range 1-2.

Attack: If the defender is in your (bullseye arc), roll 1 additional die.  During the Neutralize Results step, if you not in the defenders (firing arc), (evade) results do not cancel (crit) results.  

Seems pretty good to me.  I like this new version, especially with the marksmanship combo mentioned earlier.

Price point is going be interesting.  A Dagger Squadron Veteran with Marksmanship is only 44 points.  As I doubt we’ll see Autoblasters for 6, that’s going to leave some points free.  Even at 4 points, you could run 4x Daggers with AB, FCS, and Marksmanship.  Seems fun.  I’m hoping for Ten Numb and 3x Blue Squaddies, all with some combination of Autoblasters, Passive Sensors, FCS, and Marksmanship.

2 minutes ago, Phelan Boots said:

Even at 4 points, you could run 4x Daggers with AB, FCS, and Marksmanship.

🤨 Dagger 44, AB at hypothetical 4, FCS 2, Marks 1... 4 x 51 = 204. Still going to be nice to use if you're out of the target's front arc and have bullseye on it though.

1 minute ago, Hiemfire said:

🤨 Dagger 44, AB at hypothetical 4, FCS 2, Marks 1... 4 x 51 = 204. Still going to be nice to use if you're out of the target's front arc and have bullseye on it though.

Dagger is 43 base, 44 with Marksmanship.

18 minutes ago, skotothalamos said:

1792961bf0.png

19 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

Hold up...

u2sKjl8.jpg

this thing is smaller than an arc?

that's some clown car bull

Looks like Autoblaster is 1-2 on card, what card did you cut and past from?

Just now, librarian101 said:

The conversation that they were chipping in to was talking about Plasma Torps.

24 minutes ago, skotothalamos said:

1792961bf0.png

25 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

Hold up...

u2sKjl8.jpg

41 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

Hold up...

You forget how big these ships are in general. The Attack shuttle has room for 8. Most of the size of ships like the ARC is foils, sensors, and other gadgets that a troop transport doesn't need as much of.

Thing is basically just a bus with a repulsorlift underneath, a cannon pod bolted on one end, and a cockpit loosely attached on the other. The actual size of the crew area is larger than the U-Wing's.

Electro Proton Bomb isn't faction-locked! Only the K-Wing, TIE Bomber, TIE Punisher, Andrasta (Firespray), Star Fortress and Hyena can equip it, but that still leaves 5/7 factions capable of deploying it. Considering the fuse making it very avoidable, the inability to inflict lethal damage, and the cost of a Device & Mod slot just to equip it, I really hope it isn't expensive, unless it's meant for Epic only.

Scum, Rebels & Empire seem like the best alternative factions for it. Sabine K-Wing, Skilled Bombardier Deathfire, Tragedy Simulator Punisher or Andrasta Emon with Nym all look like fun homes for the EPB. EPB Boba(Crew) Andrasta + Nym in Epic is what I'm most looking forward to, you deploy Andrasta somewhere past the middle of the board and drop the EPB, have Nym hold it there, and now the opponent has a big fat disruptive bomb sitting right in their flight path.

8 minutes ago, Pa Weasley said:

Interesting, I had been assuming that the Resistance Transport had a reinforce action due to the token. Time to baselessly guess which upgrade card it goes with.

Well the transport seems to have an array of Crew cards and new Astro’s were also mentioned that worked with those crew.

If it’s on a crew the potentially you can reinforce a StarFortress or Falcon.

If it’s on an Astro... Poe with Reinforce... (:0