Skitch_

FFG Live Pics 4-30

5 minutes ago, Frimmel said:

So can Anakin do two barrel rolls a turn? 

From a fluff perspective isn't the initiative a bit high on Padme? 

Yes, because only the one on his action bar is a barrel roll action.  The other is just spinning.  I’ve heard it’s a good trick.  😉

Autoblasters look like a great change from 1e. The auto damage element is largely  gone, which is good, but there's still a chance for it if you can flank and get a crit result. 

I still don't know if you'd want to bother with them on B-Wings, unless they turn out to be quite cheap, which is a shame as I really want to run B-Wings with the 'correct' armament. 

But at least there's a chance they could benefit from them. I also like the potential for synergy with Marksmanship - the more things that make that card less terrible, the better. 

Assuming these are 3 points or less, I'll definitely give them a go with Marksmanship Braylen. I could maybe stretch to 4, but that might start to be diminishing returns. 

1 minute ago, GuacCousteau said:

Autoblasters look like a great change from 1e. The auto damage element is largely  gone, which is good, but there's still a chance for it if you can flank and get a crit result. 

I still don't know if you'd want to bother with them on B-Wings, unless they turn out to be quite cheap, which is a shame as I really want to run B-Wings with the 'correct' armament. 

But at least there's a chance they could benefit from them. I also like the potential for synergy with Marksmanship - the more things that make that card less terrible, the better. 

Assuming these are 3 points or less, I'll definitely give them a go with Marksmanship Braylen. I could maybe stretch to 4, but that might start to be diminishing returns. 

Can you read the text?  I can’t tell what it says beyond range 1-2 two dice?

1 minute ago, XPav said:

2 Attack Die, Forward Arc.  Range 1-2.

Attack: If the defender is in your (bullseye arc), roll 1 additional die.  During the Neutralize Results step, if you not in the defenders (firing arc), (evade) results do not cancel (crit) results.  

Might be questionable for B-Wings...  Or at least ones without Advanced Sensors.  

But I have a handful of Scyks that could use that, if it’s not too terribly pricey.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, XPav said:

Attack: If the defender is in your (bullseye arc), roll 1 additional die.  During the Neutralize Results step, if you not in the defenders (firing arc), (evade) results do not cancel (crit) results.  

Ew

That's a 0 point cannon to match jamming beams

Could not be more situational. It's almost 1st ed r3 levels of comedy 

edit: nevermind, horribly misread
you get an additional die in your bullseye, you do not need the defender in your bullseye
that would've killed this card hard.

scyks gonna like this one

Edited by ficklegreendice

1 hour ago, svelok said:

https://imgur.com/a/QJaGxUU

Here's an album of everything

Updated with Hyena pics

9 minutes ago, Phelan Boots said:

Can you read the text?  I can’t tell what it says beyond range 1-2 two dice?

Imgur's mobile site has lousy compression, if you're on a phone.

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2019 at 2:02 PM, FlyingAnchors said:

Sigh, why did they make plasma torps nastier? I hope the’re stupid expensive.

Nastier?

They changed it from R2-3 to R1-2. They dropped a Die down to 3. Crits are canceled before hits. What part of that is Nastier?

My mistake it's R2-3

Edited by Danath "ATLAS"

2 minutes ago, Danath "ATLAS" said:

Nastier?

They changed it from R2-3 to R1-2. They dropped a Die down to 3. Crits are canceled before hits. What part of that is Nastier?

Chances of My B-wings still losing all their shields: 80% :( 

22 minutes ago, XPav said:

Is it firing arc or forward arc?