Sign in to follow this  
Dantastic24

When will Age of Ascension Drop?!

I am surprised and a bit disappointed that we still have no official release date for AoA. I realize it could be any day now but I am super excited and thought for sure with the last FFG stream we would get an official release day but all they gave us was some teases about new OP kits and some rules clarifications about Gabos Longarms. 

Have I missed anywhere that they have announced this?

When do you think AoA will be releasing? 

You can start the anticipation when the upcoming page says 'shipping now'. Being at the printer is a pretty early step and being on the boat is unpredictable (we X-Wing guys know, believe me). At the moment we can expect AoA to arrive anywhere between June and December.

6 hours ago, Admiral Deathrain said:

You can start the anticipation when the upcoming page says 'shipping now'. Being at the printer is a pretty early step and being on the boat is unpredictable (we X-Wing guys know, believe me). At the moment we can expect AoA to arrive anywhere between June and December.

Can you narrow down the year? 🙂

Since UK Vault Tour will be AoA, most are expecting it to drop in US either Thursday, May 30th or June 6th, but to everyone's point:  "Don't hold your breath on expecting a release from FFG"

4 hours ago, ArchonsOfIndy said:

Since UK Vault Tour will be AoA, most are expecting it to drop in US either Thursday, May 30th or June 6th, but to everyone's point:  "Don't hold your breath on expecting a release from FFG"

They often ship small allotments of product to conventions, I suspect they'll do the same for the UK Vault Tour.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:47 PM, Dantastic24 said:

I am surprised and a bit disappointed that we still have no official release date for AoA. I realize it could be any day now but I am super excited and thought for sure with the last FFG stream we would get an official release day but all they gave us was some teases about new OP kits and some rules clarifications about Gabos Longarms. 

Have I missed anywhere that they have announced this?

When do you think AoA will be releasing? 

Welcome to a FFG game my friend ...