heychadwick

New Star Wars audio drama!

Posted (edited)

5899c6ee2abef_ShuttleTydiriumbanner.jpg.

Hi All,

For those of you that don't know, us at the Shuttle Tydirium occasionally make audio dramas in the style of old school radio programs.  We did our first one for our GenCon narrative campaign a couple of years ago.  You can check that out on YouTube. 

We have a new event this summer at GenCon called, "The Battle for Ord Gorim".  The first background piece just came out!

Battle for Ord Gorim - Part 1 - Butcher's Bill

Battle for Ord Gorim - Part 2 - "Scramble"

To be honest, I don't know the back story or plot and just recorded my pieces.  I was pretty happy with the first episode and think it is better quality than our first run!

For those that want to hear our old stuff, check out Assault on Greyskull Base - Part 1

Edited by heychadwick

17 minutes ago, Parakitor said:

(As an aside, I am glad that I can still find you guys now that I've returned to X-wing. Looking forward to all the Epic discussions in the future!)

Yeah!  We are about to have our 3 year anniversary coming up! Crazy, that.  Glad you came back.

For anyone interested in the plot and going to GenCon, we are running a number of events throughout.   We are trying to make it so that if you can't do it all that you can do at least part of it.

7 hours ago, clanofwolves said:

I always did your Epic games, campaigns, reviews, TIE Bomber love, generic pilots love and yes: amazing audio intros to campaigns and storylines... congrats and cheers!

...this tea pour is for you guys!

Thanks!  It's looking to be an exciting time to play a bunch of the new Epic games coming out.    I appreciate the compliments coming from someone as esteemed as  you.

11 hours ago, heychadwick said:

Thanks!  It's looking to be an exciting time to play a bunch of the new Epic games coming out.    I appreciate the compliments coming from someone as esteemed as  you.

Love the complement yet more humor in reality actually, keep that shuttle running boys! The Empire depends on her ....for what save keeping the overall Ewok population around Endor in check.

On 5/1/2019 at 10:32 AM, clanofwolves said:

Love the complement yet more humor in reality actually, keep that shuttle running boys! The Empire depends on her ....for what save keeping the overall Ewok population around Endor in check.

Haha!  That's mostly J-bot and his pink slip program.  Well, that and training.

Did you like the 100th episode special?

16 hours ago, heychadwick said:

Haha!  That's mostly J-bot and his pink slip program.  Well, that and training.

Did you like the 100th episode special?

I enjoy all the episodes as Epic and pint games are my favorite and you guys always check that box square on. I am looking forward to the 2.0 Epic expansion, I just hope it doesn't hurt too much in the pockets. I have the full on First Order 2.0 that I've been focusing on with a smattering of Resistance (XAAA) so I'll see how I can fair competitive-wise there. I did upgrade enough ships for a few Ace-y Imp lists, but I just haven't gone all in. I still have mates and extended family members that play 1.0 for fun, as they (and I) never got into the broken or highly marginal ships (from: books, Rebels cartoon, etc) but we just all love to fly the pure original trilogy movie ships. 

17 hours ago, LagJanson said:

Another good one. I find myself wanting to fly some TIE Fighters right now... Oh hey, X-Wing night. Perfect.

Thanks!  Yeah, my game night is cancelled due to my son having end of year school concert.  I have only gone 1 out of 4 if the past weeks!