amuller93

Funny inside joke without context

On 4/29/2019 at 2:57 PM, Yaccarus said:

“Are there any frag grenades between the couch cushions?”

What does it say about me that two of my characters would look mildly uncomfortable before saying "probably"?

I’m now imagining the prequels being played as an RPG game, and every single prequel meme (Hello there, the Senate, the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise, the high ground, I hate sand, dew it, etc.) would be an inside joke, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Yaccarus said:

I’m now imagining the prequels being played as an RPG game, and every single prequel meme (Hello there, the Senate, the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise, the high ground, I hate sand, dew it, etc.) would be an inside joke, I guess.

I'm quite fond of using "The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be ... unnatural." at opportune times, that one usually works quite well.

Most of these came from D6 campaigns during my college years...

"Time for some creative proctology..."

"What am I, a glutton for punishment?"
"You're part of our team, right?"
"Yeah..."
"
There's your answer."

"Where's the kid?" (often said just before something really bad happens, usually followed by "It wasn't me this time!")

"Well, it's certainly not the most hideous thing I've seen..."

"Alright, grease up the Ewok and let 'er rip!"

On 4/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, StriderZessei said:

That's definitely getting stol‐ borrowed next game. 

As is this phrase.

My contribution:

Me: "We need a plan"

Somebody in the group every time: "First we take our coaxium and then..."

Me: "A less suicidal plan please..."

This one is me, but I can't resist belting out "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" every time a group I'm in breaks someone out of a prison somewhere. I've been in a few groups and it's pretty much inevitable, a couple times while someone was disguised as a Stormtrooper even.

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2019 at 10:32 AM, kmanweiss said:

Everyone revived by my current group's medic has to make a discipline check or suffer strain.  Many lesser civilized people won't allow the medic to even treat them.

Why?  He's Givin.  Just imagine waking up from a near death experience to stare one of them in their cold black eyes.

Well, that's a givin.

Edited by immortalfrieza

"I'm not a slave trader, I'm a talent scout!" 

"Why don't you have a picture of the emperor in this room?" 

"I guess, I just stay on the ship and watch Holo-TV." 

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Talon the Twi'lek Sith? I thought not. It's not a Story the humans would tell you. It's a Twi'lek legend. She had lekku so firm and so thicc, when she entered a ship, it became an Interdictor Cruiser... Her lekku were so luxurious, that they grew to be her own gravity well projectors. She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of was losing her power, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her apprentice everything she knew, then her apprentice kicked her out of the airlock, while in hyperspace. It's ironic... she could pull starship out of hyperspace, but not herself."