Sign in to follow this  
YuriPanzer

Panic inside a transport!

Hi there!

As you sure know, units being transported can't be targeted but can gain supression tokens, with Master of Evil, Give in to your anger or Anihilation looms.

Question is, if a transported unit performs his rally step and is in panic, do it stays on the transport or he has to disembark?

Posted (edited)

There is no ruling for this but the most logical answer would be that they disembark into the direction of the closest border.

Edited by Staelwulf

If it was me, I'd huddle in the tank and hide as much as possible, lol.

However, Panic requires you to perform a move action that most efficiently takes you toward the nearest board edge. Since Disembark is a choice during a move action, you would have to do it.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Tokous said:

Just to be humorous... the most logical answer would to hide deep in the transport lol. Those trembling legs aren't meant for running.

When I said logical I meant the most logical answer rule wise.

Edited by Staelwulf

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Staelwulf said:

When I said logical I meant the most logical answer rule wise.

I know that. I was just being humorous, wasn't intended any shape or form towards or about what you said other than the logical part, in the sense of what they should do outside of rules. The timing was right to say something funny is all.

Seriously though, I agree it must disembark heading towards the closest side of the table following panic rules.

Edited by Tokous

Thanks guys. I would say disembarking towards closest edge makes sense, even that seems a gap on the rules.

@nashjaee what do you think on the statement on the rules that says that while beign transported you can ONLY win supression tokens. That would mean you cannot gain a panic token. Someone is arguing that if a unit can't win a panic token, they can't panic at all.