Sign in to follow this  
Toph

Snap Shot is BACK!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Toph said:

I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out already but if you look at this first card of the new y wing pack it is definitely the second edition variant of Snap shot.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/4/13/the-fate-of-the-galaxy/

It has been mentioned in the Wave 5 thread, it also looks like there is a Force version of it that is bullseye only but not limited to range 2. 

Edited by Animewarsdude

1 hour ago, Toph said:

I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out already but if you look at this first card of the new y wing pack it is definitely the second edition variant of Snap shot.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/4/13/the-fate-of-the-galaxy/

Its been mentioned in a few places, along with how the poor wording on it may make it so none of your dice can be modified at all.

1 hour ago, Innese said:

Its been mentioned in a few places, along with how the poor wording on it may make it so none of your dice can be modified at all.

So like... Regular snap shot?

1 hour ago, Nyxen said:

So like... Regular snap shot?

No, due to the wording on this new Snap Shop, some people are saying it prevents -all- of your dice from being modified at all, not just when actually attacking with Snap Shot. I don't agree with that reading, but some are making the argument.

20 minutes ago, Innese said:

No, due to the wording on this new Snap Shop, some people are saying it prevents -all- of your dice from being modified at all, not just when actually attacking with Snap Shot. I don't agree with that reading, but some are making the argument.

Wording is similar to Elusive's recharge function and Elusive can only recover its own charge despite that...

2 hours ago, Innese said:

Same people who said Magva>Han even though the text on the card said otherwise XD

Are there 

13 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Wording is similar to Elusive's recharge function and Elusive can only recover its own charge despite that...

Are there any other attack cards that have a restrictive wording like this? I feel like the fact that it has an attack is in some way significant.

I'm sure the argument has already gone on for awhile now so I doubt I'm actually adding anything new.