bizarro1

G1A and Quadjumper List help

Hi all, Please could you help me out with these ships, I just dont know what to do with them.

I have squads built with everything else but these two, I got no ideas.

I own all Scum ships except the falcon. However I did pick up the Han pilot card, Lando crew card and L3-37 card.

Ideally  I would like both in the same list.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Posted (edited)

Ketsu Onyo (70)    
    Shadow Caster (6)    

Ship total: 76  Half Points: 38  Threshold: 5    

4-LOM (49)    
    Advanced Sensors (10)    
    0-0-0 (5)    
    Mist Hunter (2)    

Ship total: 66  Half Points: 33  Threshold: 5    

Old Teroch (56)    
    Predator (2)    

Ship total: 58  Half Points: 29  Threshold: 2    

Total: 200    

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v6!s=200!126:,,,,,160:;109:,111,63,,,155:U.-1;98:127,:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

Try this. ive been testing Ketsu and she is solid. id say one of the 'sleeper' ships scum has right now although the Old Para squad that did well at a recent extended event has it on peoples radar a bit more.  Use 4-LOM as a blocker and stress giver. Ketsu fires first and can put a tractor token onto something that Old Teroch and/or 4-LOM can gang up on. IG-88 crew on the Misthunter is also a strong option here because you can advanced sensors taking two calculates and then K-Turn and grab a 3rd calculate.

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber

Ketsu Onyo (70)    
    0-0-0 (5)    
    Shadow Caster (6)    

Ship total: 81  Half Points: 41  Threshold: 5    

4-LOM (49)    
    IG-88D (4)    
    Mist Hunter (2)    

Ship total: 55  Half Points: 28  Threshold: 5    

Jakku Gunrunner (32)    
Ship total: 32  Half Points: 16  Threshold: 3    

Jakku Gunrunner (32)    

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v6!s=200!126:,63,,,,160:;109:,,36,,,155:U.-1;143:,,,,:;143:,,,,:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

This should be quite strong also. 3 ships that can tractor.  Nice control and some decent firepower. Gunrunners usually punch above their weight because they fire at close range most of the time and when they do they can usually pick on one enemy that has at least one tractor token, thereby weakening its defense.

6 hours ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

4-LOM (49)    
    Advanced Sensors (10)    
    0-0-0 (5)    
    Mist Hunter (2)

I've been running this 4-LOM recently, and it is super fun to fly and very effective.  

6 hours ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

Ketsu Onyo (70)    
    0-0-0 (5)    
    Shadow Caster (6)    

Ship total: 81  Half Points: 41  Threshold: 5    

4-LOM (49)    
    IG-88D (4)    
    Mist Hunter (2)    

Ship total: 55  Half Points: 28  Threshold: 5    

Jakku Gunrunner (32)    

Jakku Gunrunner (32)    

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v6!s=200!126:,63,,,,160:;109:,,36,,,155:U.-1;143:,,,,:;143:,,,,:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

This should be quite strong also. 3 ships that can tractor.  Nice control and some decent firepower. Gunrunners usually punch above their weight because they fire at close range most of the time and when they do they can usually pick on one enemy that has at least one tractor token, thereby weakening its defense.

I think you should switch the crew around.  D on Ketsu and 0-0-0 on 4-lom.  Since you're doing primarily red maneuvers on 4-lom, I don't think you get value out of D.  But triple 0 just happens.  I think 2 modifiers for Ketsu would be powerful.  She gets shot alot since she likes to be in peoples face, and a double calculate on 2 defense dice is tanky

3 hours ago, Mistborn_Jedi said:

I've been running this 4-LOM recently, and it is super fun to fly and very effective.  

Add a jamming beam just because it is free 

The only upgrade 4-LOM NEEDS is AdSen. Ketsu doesn't NEED anything. However, 0-0-0 is PHENOMENAL on both of them. Fearless is great on Ketsu too. Meanwhile, spacetugs don't NEED anything...but they love Pattern Analyzer.

Now, you can get 2 naked Gunrunners, naked Ketsu, and AdSen 4-LOM with 7 points to play. Or you could pick ONE of those named pilots and beef up the squad more

3 hours ago, Greebwahn said:

The only upgrade 4-LOM NEEDS is AdSen. Ketsu doesn't NEED anything. However, 0-0-0 is PHENOMENAL on both of them. Fearless is great on Ketsu too. Meanwhile, spacetugs don't NEED anything...but they love Pattern Analyzer.

Now, you can get 2 naked Gunrunners, naked Ketsu, and AdSen 4-LOM with 7 points to play. Or you could pick ONE of those named pilots and beef up the squad more

Agreed. 

Don't underestimate Unkar Plutt though. I'd run him and a gunrunner instead of two gunrunners. 

I love the G1-A, used to fly Zuckuss a lot in 1st Ed when nobody else even considered it. Right now experimenting with the following two squads:

Kavil (43)
Dorsal Turret (2)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
R3 Astromech (3)

4-LOM (49)
Advanced Sensors (10)

Talonbane Cobra (50)
Predator (2)

Binayre Pirate (24)
Feedback Array (4)
Total: 199

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

(Quite unsure about the Feedback Z-95. A TacOfficer L3-37 would probably bring more value, but I don't own one).

And

Kavil (43)
Dorsal Turret (2)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
R3 Astromech (3)

Zuckuss (45)
Fire-Control System (2)

Talonbane Cobra (50)
Predator (2)

Unkar Plutt (33)
Pattern Analyzer (5)
Deadman’s Switch (2)

(Deadman's Switch a bit of a double edged sword, but you generally don't want to fly too close to Unkar anyway)

4 minutes ago, darkflop said:

I love the G1-A, used to fly Zuckuss a lot in 1st Ed when nobody else even considered it. Right now experimenting with the following two squads:

Kavil (43)
Dorsal Turret (2)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
R3 Astromech (3)

4-LOM (49)
Advanced Sensors (10)

Talonbane Cobra (50)
Predator (2)

Binayre Pirate (24)
Feedback Array (4)

(Quite unsure about the Feedback Z-95. A TacOfficer L3-37 would probably bring more value, but I don't own one).

And

Kavil (43)
Dorsal Turret (2)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
R3 Astromech (3)

Zuckuss (45)
Fire-Control System (2)

Talonbane Cobra (50)
Predator (2)

Unkar Plutt (33)
Pattern Analyzer (5)
Deadman’s Switch (2)

(Deadman's Switch a bit of a double edged sword, but you generally don't want to fly too close to Unkar anyway)

interesting... zuckus is quite under the radar. if u get a trctor token to stick then hisextra red dice is maximised. i think torps on kavilis a good call, that xtra dmg early on can make a big difference. as u stated escapecraft would add good value, esp with kavil for focus and TL on the torps.