PodRacer

Versio Loadouts

Instigator w/ flechettes? 

Or is she good enough that expanded launchers w/ gunnery team could be a thing? 

Perhaps keep OE and add rapid reload? 

Decisions decisions... 

1 hour ago, Kristjan said:

I think she will be great on a raider. Getting hit by MMJ combo should only do 2-3 damage to a raider with her, rather than dead. She works on a few different ships, but really well on a raider.

Yep, I'm 100% on board Raiders with her. The Raider is the only Imperial ship with 2 evades and that means you can use her up to 4 times in one round when it gets really hairy and it's difficult to stop her from working early on when 2 evades are free. I'm expecting we'll see experimentation with Gladiators (Demolisher, let's be honest) and Arquitens and such with her but generally I think you're better off with Brunson or Tua on those given how much less she does with only 1 evade.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Church14 said:

Captain Needa and Iden Versio go for a date on the bridge of an SSD with Captain Brunson as the third wheel...

I can see why she is an officer and not boarding trooper now. It'd be pretty crazy to have a Needa Raider with 3 evades that can each cancel at close range.

I think final loadouts will still be determined by what else comes out from the RR campaign. Corvus is almost a certainty and it would almost certainly combo with her I think..

Edited by Muelmuel

9 hours ago, PodRacer said:

Instigator w/ flechettes? 

Or is she good enough that expanded launchers w/ gunnery team could be a thing? 

Perhaps keep OE and add rapid reload? 

Decisions decisions... 

Instigator seems like a better title now with Versio. 

Versio seems like she could be good with any Raider. A Raider-I with Fletchettes or ExRacks, sure, but even on a DCaps HIE Raider-II she'd be my first consideration for officer. 

34 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Instigator seems like a better title now with Versio. 

Versio seems like she could be good with any Raider. A Raider-I with Fletchettes or ExRacks, sure, but even on a DCaps HIE Raider-II she'd be my first consideration for officer. 

Dipcaps HIE I'll still keep with Brunson. Skirting at long/Medium allows you to cancel two or cancel one reroll one.

22 hours ago, Kylemcph240 said:

She would be fun to put on Demo  ... [insert reason]...

Do you mean because she is a woman, and a woman on a Demolisher is fun? That is sexist 😉.

If you mean for the evade and cancel a die? Brunson is (in most cases) better for this.

But Iden really shine on the Raider. On a ship with many evade tokens. Or maybe even on a Gozanti, if you dont have the points for Tua + ECM.

17 minutes ago, Tokra said:

Do you mean because she is a woman, and a woman on a Demolisher is fun? That is sexist 😉.

If you mean for the evade and cancel a die? Brunson is (in most cases) better for this.

But Iden really shine on the Raider. On a ship with many evade tokens. Or maybe even on a Gozanti, if you dont have the points for Tua + ECM.

She's likely going on my Demolisher, but that's because Brunson's already on the command interdictor - but even then, if that weren't the case, I'd still consider putting her on the Demolisher, because I can feel good blowing through the Single Evade, and then expending her for the Raid, as my list is already Raid-centric, its another useable source.

2 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

I hated that campaign... 

Still canon, and she and her husband were still rebels/new republic at least as long as they were Imperials.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:23 AM, Drasnighta said:

She's likely going on my Demolisher, but that's because Brunson's already on the command interdictor - but even then, if that weren't the case, I'd still consider putting her on the Demolisher, because I can feel good blowing through the Single Evade, and then expending her for the Raid, as my list is already Raid-centric, its another useable source.

I’ve tried her out on an ACM Demo with the HIE Dictor as well and I really like the results. I was able to drop an ISD2 with a single activation from each. Scramblers plus Iden really makes Demo tough at close range.

9 hours ago, Ling27 said:

Still canon, and she and her husband were still rebels/new republic at least as long as they were Imperials.

Then if ffg chose to release ST in the future we will have Zan in new republic. Then mother vs daughter. :D