Azzmodeus

The Brewery Show SoTB Live play

Hey,

I totally enjoyed this show (as well as all the other RPG-streams you guys put out). This scenario was SO Cyberpunk and it was clear to me that you must have some experience with playing or Gm'ing cyberpunk-style games. It was sooooo good. Not only your GM-skills but also the scenario and how it evolved. Thanks for bringing some quality to the RPG world.

On another note, can I ask a favor? Is there a possibility that I can get the scenario you ran in one way or another, please? If I understood well it was a brewing of yourself? I would really like to run this for my group.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from another Tony in Europe somewhere 

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the kind words.  The answers to your inquiries are:

Yes, I do have a bunch of GM, and Cyberpunk GM experience.  I began GM'ing back in 1988 and I have running Cyberpunk 2020 since the early 90's.

Yes, it was a homebrewed adventure I wrote years ago for Cyberpunk 2020 and updated and modified for SoTB.

Yes, I do plan to compile my notes and NPC stats into a legible form someday.  I just haven't had the time yet.  I do hope to tackle it in the coming months.

Glad you enjoyed the show.  I've enjoyed myself immensely since joining The Brewery Show liveplays and plan to both play and GM for the show as long as Jaime will have me.

Tony

Howdy Tony,

Thanks for your answer. I'm also into RPG since 1987/88 and I also experienced Cyberpunk 2020 in the 90's but rather as a player. ****, I loved that game and the campaign we played back then.

When you've put "48 hours till midnight" into a legible form I hope we can easily find it somewhere. Looking forward to that.

I've been thinking, from time to time, about joining The Brewery myself (assuming that I am allowed) so I could maybe play with you guys sometime but I don't know if that's possible at all: me living in Europe and you guys being all based in USA/Canada (?)

Have a good one

Tony

Yo Tony,

Why yes, we are all in North America.  The Brewery Show is strictly Jaime's show. He alone decides who gets to come on and play or guest GM.  Although, I do have some suggestions.   

1. You can get to know him by joining one of his games for Nerds-International Virtual Con 3 in November (NIV-CON 3) and get to know him.  Or NIV-CON 4 in the spring.

https://piersonjaime.wixsite.com/nivcon

2.  Join the Nerds-International community on MeWe, pay attention to his posts for players for Brewery Show One Shots, or new campaigns and volunteer.  (Though this requires you to endure our childish humour, and constant NSFW language.)

I want you to join my group on MeWe: https://mewe.com/join/nerds-international

3.  Get the demo Fantasy Grounds.  This is the only VTT he uses for RPG's.  Players only need the free demo.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/home.php

As for time zone.  He lives on the West Coast of the US so Pacific time (GMT-7).  

Also, we do play most Thursdays live on Twitch at 9pm Pacific. So if you can, drop in the chat and say Hi sometime.

http://www.twitch.tv/thebreweryshow/v/486853333?sr=a&t=20s

Tony

Yo, Space Ballz (love the name dude). Like Tony said man, sign up to run/play some games at NivCon. I will say that who I have on the show is pulled from a group of friends. So best I can say for now is join up the the NI MeWe group, get to know just how bad we really are and we can get to know you and we can take it from there. Very glad to hear you enjoy the actual plays on the show!

Well I'll be blessed,

Now I'm not only being invited by Da Real Tony "Azzmodeus" Fanning but also by Da One And Only Jaime Pierson. Thanks, I'ld be happy to join you guys. A few questions and observations though: 

1) My primary concern is the Time difference (we're 9 hours apart): will it be possible to participate in the NIV-Con with this time difference?

2) I joined/applied the MeWe group but I guess I still have to be allowed to Nerds-International by some kind of admin...? (Don't worry about the childish humor and constant NSFW language Tony, that's one of the parts that made me stick).

3) I have the Fantasy Grounds demo installed (thanks for the link and heads up)

I'ld love to drop by and say hi at the Thursday Live-Twitch but that starts at 6 a.m. for me. Although I am a night person, mostly I'm not awake anymore (or not yet) at 6 a.m. Maybe if I get up in the morning some day I'll see if I can pop in. I did sign-up though. 

Keep up the good work boys

Cheers