Edgehawk

Reach of the Empire OOC

8 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Are there any distance optics in the comm tower? Either way I would like to make a perception check to look for what ever triggered the sensors.

Average Perception, with 3 Setbacks for Darkness, and a Boost. You may flip a Destiny Point to find a pair of electrobinoculars on the tower, which would remove one Setback. Orokos seems to be up.

So sorry for the black out, elder's birthday all weekend. 

Coercion - Prisoners: 2eP+1eA+1eB+1eC+2eD 1 success, 3 advantage
p-a-a.pngp-a-a.pnga-a.pngb-s.pngc-th.pngd--.pngd-th.png

Intimidating downgrades once. I could use Bad Cop to upgrade twice the borther's check. Don't know if it's necessary. Or just extract any more intelligence of their ties with the pirates.

I'll pass on the destiny point flip.

What's out There? (Perception): 2eP+1eA+2eD+3eS 1 success, 1 threat, 2 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-tr.pnga-s-s.pngd-f.pngd-th.pngs-f.pngs--.pngs-f.png

Cool! I have no idea what to do with 2 Triumph, aside from the generic options. 

I think that is my first triumph this campaign. When it rains it pours, it would seem.

I don't know how you weighted the successes and advantages. Can I get a boost from the last interrogation for getting some pressureable points on the rest of the team from the first guy?

1 hour ago, Rimsen said:

I don't know how you weighted the successes and advantages. Can I get a boost from the last interrogation for getting some pressureable points on the rest of the team from the first guy?

That’s fine.

@Edgehawk, if Den is carrying his gun and goes to grab Hale's can he still climb up the crater or would he have to leave his weapons behind?

Also is there any other way out of the crater other than climbing, and are their ay vehicles that Den can hijack (military or not, he'll make it work)? If there's airspeeders coming he's assuming that his gun won't be enough. 

Ooh, I just remembered I have a recon remote. Would it be possible to send that out as Den makes his next move (I'll take strain if needed). 

Edited by Rabobankrider

44 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk, if Den is carrying his gun and goes to grab Hale's can he still climb up the crater or would he have to leave his weapons behind?

You mean the disruptor?  It’s somewhat Cumbersome, but we can just say it has a sling. 

50 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also is there any other way out of the crater other than climbing, and are their ay vehicles that Den can hijack (military or not, he'll make it work)? If there's airspeeders coming he's assuming that his gun won't be enough.

There is the LAAT/c that was carrying the AT-TE. Also, the disruptor rifle is Breach 2, so not entirely ineffective against speeders. There is Cani’s “zalaaca” walker, too. 

55 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ooh, I just remembered I have a recon remote. Would it be possible to send that out as Den makes his next move (I'll take strain if needed). 

Sure! 

Cool, well I think Den will take the LAAT/C. Chances are the remote won't be there much before him, so I think he'll save that now. I would like for him to grab the disruptor (manoeuvre I assume), and then take whatever manoeuvres it will take to get to the carrier. If he can this turn I'll take 2 strain to get it in the air, or if not I'll just do that next time. 

@Rabobankrider You can get to it and fire it up, but lift-off will be next round.

@P-47 Thunderbolt If Hale passes the Athletics check, he may maneuver up this turn.

@bsmith23 The Phantom is flightworthy, but Hull Threshold is only 4 at present. Otherwise, stealth and other systems are operational. Full hull repairs will require a bit more time, when you have it, but you don’t need to roll again for it.